FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Euro Parts Are In!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i have never tried the euro fogs in a stock bumper but as the Stcok fogs fit a euro bumper it is possible.

the ST170 or 02+ headlights will fit the stock bumper just fine. there is no difference between the shape or size of the euro headlights and the US spec headlights pre-05 model change.
are there any 02 grilles left in stock? i need one
Mitch,

when are you getting more OEM European tail lights for the sedan in ? I want to get a set off you in about a month or twos time, and I'm just wondering.

cheers,

frost.
my orders are based on my stock level and i still have a fair amount of euro parts left, i might make a small order of ST170s and some other small things but i have no idea when i will do this.
Frost__2001,Aug 21 2005, 02:18 PM Wrote:Mitch,

when are you getting more OEM European tail lights for the sedan in ? I want to get a set off you in about a month or twos time, and I'm just wondering.

cheers,

frost.
[right][snapback]134522[/snapback][/right]

if you can get cash now, this guy is selling a set

http://www.focaljet.com/ubbthreads/showfla...age=2&fpart=all
JMS rear lip

I been waiting for ever :(
i told you when i ordered my last orxer that JMS was and oddly enough still is out of stock on the rear lips.
:( :( :( :( :( :(

over night part fro japan
Have any of the ZX3 Euro tails left in stock? I'm thinking of buying them. I am also looking at getting an RS rear wing too...you know that one that looks like an SVT spoiler, only lightly bigger...

Thanks in advance for any advice and info! :)
yes, i have 2 sets of euro zx3 tails in stock

no, i don't have any R/S or RS turbo wings at this time.
ZX3TUNING,Aug 31 2005, 11:23 PM Wrote:yes, i have 2 sets of euro zx3 tails in stock

no, i don't have any R/S  or RS turbo wings at this time.
[right][snapback]138069[/snapback][/right]

Mitch you have PM
Pages: 1 2 3