FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My New Car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
His warrnty on the truck was over and all of a sudden all problems starting happening with his truck. Honestly I dont know what my dad was thinking. He got mad when I told him how gay of a car it was but w/e. He said he's sick if paying for gas in the truck so he wanted something much cheaper. He got a good deal on the car.

I doubt he will have it any longer then a year.
i thought a little while ago he was looking at and Audi TT :blink:

and he got a sunfire??
ya he was how ever. I am curently parking in the garage. If he would of gotten the TT I would of lost my parking spot so I bitched and complained lol.
ZX3TUNR,May 30 2005, 01:43 AM Wrote:His warrnty on the truck was over and all of a sudden all problems starting happening with his truck. Honestly I dont know what my dad was thinking. He got mad when I told him how gay of a car it was but w/e. He said he's sick if paying for gas in the truck so he wanted something much cheaper. He got a good deal on the car.

I doubt he will have it any longer then a year.
[right][snapback]111385[/snapback][/right]

Well, given that the Stunfire's legacy is nearly 20 years old you would like to think they got all the bugs worked out of it... yeah right :lol:

Same problems year after year, resale values somewhere between jack and squat He'll use less gas than the truck yeah but he'll also get to know his GM Service Advisor really really well...

NefCanuck
Nah that wont happen. He wont see it that long. I have yet to ever see my dad keep a car longer then 2 years.
Pages: 1 2