FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Engine Light Is Haunting Me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So after having the CEL come on about 3 times and ford replacing the 1st o2 sensor the CEL came back on and threw up P0133. Ford said they cant fix it yet so there waiting to here back from there Ford bosses as to what it is.

Any help would be appreciated. Im at work here now so I dont have acess to my Haynes manual.

Thanks.
[quote=ZX3TUNR,May 27 2005, 09:13 PM]
So after having the CEL come on about 3 times and ford replacing the 1st o2 sensor the CEL came back on and threw up P0133.

* P0133= O2 sensor circuit slow response(Bank 1 sensor 1),also check the O2 sensor fuze in your fuze box if its fine before you replace this sensor B)
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's chip time..... :)
Im thinking it may be the air fuel ratio gauge I put in witch taps into the 1st o2 sensor? Werid thow becuase no one else is having problems.

I plan on getting the Xcal 2 as soon as there released.
P0133 - HO2S Sensor Circuit Slow Response (HO2S-11) The HEGO Monitor checks the HO2S Sensor frequency and amplitude. If during testing the frequency and amplitude were to fall below a calibrated limit, the test will fail. Contaminated HO2S sensor.
Exhaust leaks.
Shorted /open wiring.
Improper fueling.
MAF sensor.
Deteriorating HO2S sensor.
Inlet air leaks.
Access HO2S test results from the Generic OBD-II menu to verify DTC.

When I finally got the car back from ford the guy I was talking also told me his boss was now getting involved in the situation. Right away he said he want me to put my stock stuff back on :S. dam THAT!!!

So ya a/f gauge is coming out. See if that was it. If not check all vacumm lines again and PCV line. Intake and throttle body are coming off. I just finsihed getting all my exahust leaks fixed and there good to go. As for the block to the header I tighten those things up good and used the stock gasket. Its pissing me off now.