FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Anyone Got These Taillights>?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v72/micr...Cfocustails.jpg

If so, can you send me a picture on your ride??
I think the cf would look okay on your car, but I would personally prefer black. (not like anyone coulda guessed. Not like there's any black on my car :P)
Not everyone likes their car to look like it doesn't have head or tail lights... <_<
Not my car, but here's a few pics, sorry they are not the best.

[Image: 108126.jpg]

[Image: 108125.jpg]
The thing with those tails is that they are actually said to be CF or Black housings but they are not, the actual 'lens' is still clear as seen very well in the picture posted. They look nice but the clear lens throws out the whole idea of the tails IMO.
I have them but in chrome... I think I will take some pics tomorrow if it is sunny out!!
they look aiight, if there is 2 bulbs in the red lens, then id get them, im tired/sick of the single break/turn filament we have on our sh!tty focuss here in canada
S2,May 25 2005, 09:53 PM Wrote:The thing with those tails is that they are actually said to be CF or Black housings but they are not, the actual 'lens' is still clear as seen very well in the picture posted.  They look nice but the clear lens throws out the whole idea of the tails IMO.
[right][snapback]110842[/snapback][/right]

I agree. I was looking into buying these and noticed this guy on FF had them. He was nice enough to send me some pics, but after seeing them, instead of the lights blending in more as I wanted, they seem to stick out more due to the clear/shiney plastic housing. :angry:
Oscar has ordered the TYC "black" sedan tails, but they're backordered. The photo that we saw for them looked good though. The lens IS clear, but the reflector "mini-lens" if you will is red. This allows you to continue using a clear tail bulb.
those lights with a coat or two of the taillight tint would look not to bad i think.