FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Holy Crap Its A Frikin Missle!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well guys I got the tune for the car and let me tell you, the car hauls ass!!!! The tune from Diablo must be spot on too cause the car even idles at the exact same point as it did before the supercharger. It whistles like a pig going to a slaughter house too. LOL Anyone that is thinking twice about the Procharger kit because of tuning issues, I strongly urge you to rethink! I now have the tune on my desktop so its just a matter of burning you the same chip as mine. Then if you have any additional mods just add them to the flash. Ill see if I can take some video footage and get some pics up too!
TimmyD@Bishopsales,May 24 2005, 11:47 AM Wrote:Well guys I got the tune for the car and let me tell you, the car hauls ass!!!! The tune from Diablo must be spot on too cause the car even idles at the exact same point as it did before the supercharger.  It whistles like a pig going to a slaughter house too. LOL Anyone that is thinking twice about the Procharger kit because of tuning issues, I strongly urge you to rethink!  I now have the tune on my desktop so its just a matter of burning you the same chip as mine. Then if you have any additional mods just add them to the flash.  Ill see if I can take some video footage and get some pics up too!
[right][snapback]110614[/snapback][/right]

Sweet!

Knock wood. we don;t want to jinx it!!!
I've got a bid on ZX3TNR's kit, so I may be calling you for a chip pretty soon.
TimmyD@Bishopsales,May 24 2005, 10:47 AM Wrote:Well guys I got the tune for the car and let me tell you, the car hauls ass!!!! The tune from Diablo must be spot on too cause the car even idles at the exact same point as it did before the supercharger.  It whistles like a pig going to a slaughter house too. LOL Anyone that is thinking twice about the Procharger kit because of tuning issues, I strongly urge you to rethink!  I now have the tune on my desktop so its just a matter of burning you the same chip as mine. Then if you have any additional mods just add them to the flash.  Ill see if I can take some video footage and get some pics up too!

won't work like that.. unless the other person has the same ECU code as you and is doing exacly the same setup
BerinG,May 24 2005, 07:52 AM Wrote:
TimmyD@Bishopsales,May 24 2005, 10:47 AM Wrote:Well guys I got the tune for the car and let me tell you, the car hauls ass!!!! The tune from Diablo must be spot on too cause the car even idles at the exact same point as it did before the supercharger.  It whistles like a pig going to a slaughter house too. LOL Anyone that is thinking twice about the Procharger kit because of tuning issues, I strongly urge you to rethink!  I now have the tune on my desktop so its just a matter of burning you the same chip as mine. Then if you have any additional mods just add them to the flash.  Ill see if I can take some video footage and get some pics up too!

won't work like that.. unless the other person has the same ECU code as you and is doing exacly the same setup
[right][snapback]110618[/snapback][/right]

Yes you are correct but as far as the base tune, other than inputing the change in the ECU code, its basicly the same. Then any additional changes are simply added to the tune. In a nut shell, Diablo can solve the tuning issues.
sorry i didn't notice you were dealing this stuff hehe..

you're right, the diablo will take care of the tuning
K I didnt want to post pics all over the place so if you want to see them (Procharger kit) then all you have to do is click here----> http://www.focaljet.com/ubbthreads/showfla...ge=0#2416864229
Sweetness.

Boosted foci's are amazing! :D

Im very happy with my diablo tuning also. Raptor is finaly on its way now, so I can get it all fine tuned. B)