FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Another One Bites The Dust........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
well just got finished talking to the insurance company filling out police reports and other general crap that you have to deal with when you run your car off the road flip it on its side and take out a hydro pole so it was a fun night needless to say... but i didnt get hurt but the damn focus doors are heavy enough when your trying to open the straight up... well i've vented for the night gonna try and get some sleep now..........
:o

wow...what exactly happened?
Holy crap Bob!!!!

I hope you're alright!!!!

Please fill us in alright? :o :(
Holy Crap Bob...

WTF?

Hit me up on msn...

glad you are ok.......how did the hydro pole not hear your car coming?...just kidding man..that sucks s**t...now its time, though, for the ride you really wanted...
well i just dozed off behind the wheel and drifted onto the shoulder of the road at a curve and snapped back to it and pulled back onto the pavement fish tailed a bit clipped the back end of a grand am went into the ditch and busted off a hydro pole and somehow ended up drivers side down after i clipped the car i dont remember exactley how it went........ anyways the lesson here kids if youre tired dont drive cause if i did it a second earlier i would have hit the car head on and i'd prolly be more than juist frigged off......
rubberman,May 22 2005, 08:30 AM Wrote:well i just dozed off behind the wheel and drifted onto the shoulder of the road at a curve and snapped back to it  and pulled back onto the pavement fish tailed a bit clipped the back end of a grand am went into the ditch and busted off a hydro pole and somehow ended up drivers side down after i clipped the car i dont remember exactley how it went........ anyways the lesson here kids if youre tired dont drive cause if i did it a second earlier i would have hit the car head on and i'd prolly be more than juist frigged off......
[right][snapback]110327[/snapback][/right]

fuk bob...

glad you are ok but, damn...
Yup.

Sleeping behind the wheel is bad....

Remember my accident 2.5 years ago???

yup. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz SMASH!
Sleep driving is a still unproven skill. Not many posess the ESP to pull it off. Glad your okay. Sounds like you need a nice new/used SVTF.. I think I know where there is one for sale :)
^-- hahahaha

anyhoo.. glad you're ok man... I know what it's like to be so tired driving to start hallucinating... never again...

anyways, hope the insurance company takes care of ya, and you're back on the road soon..

rubberman,May 22 2005, 07:30 AM Wrote:anyways the lesson here kids if youre tired dont drive cause if i did it a second earlier i would have hit the car head on and i'd prolly be more than juist frigged off......
[right][snapback]110327[/snapback][/right]

Weren't we talking about this last time I was out there??? s**t hope everything works out. Keep me updated
Iam glad your OK no know Orange breast :(
bob, better to have the car ruined than you. Glad to hear your alright.
DD1,May 22 2005, 10:31 AM Wrote:Iam glad your OK no know Orange breast  :(
[right][snapback]110345[/snapback][/right]

LMAO I thought your signature was Bob's focus for a second. LOL

[Image: wOTI4MTU3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg]
driving tired is just as dangerous and drinking and driving.

Glad your in one peice, its only a car.
worst of it was i wasnt tired when i left and i only had to go about 8 or 9 miles
damn. glad to hear you are all right!
What's impressive is you can sleep with that exaust blowing.
ANTHONYD,May 23 2005, 12:26 PM Wrote:What's impressive is you can sleep with that exaust blowing.
[right][snapback]110447[/snapback][/right]

no kidding..maybe the car was venting to the cabin?
Holy s**t BOB!! Im very sorry to hear.... Glad I got to see the car one last time though. Hope your doing alright, and keep us posted on what happens next :(

-P@
rubberman,May 22 2005, 04:15 AM Wrote:well just got finished talking to the insurance company filling out police reports and other general crap that you have to deal with when you run your car off the road flip it on its side and take out a hydro pole so it was a fun night needless to say... but i didnt get hurt but the damn focus doors are heavy enough  when your trying to open the straight up...  well i've vented for the night gonna try and get some sleep now..........
[right][snapback]110313[/snapback][/right]

Yow... glad to hear that you're okay but damn that sucks :(

Man I've seen some pretty scary things driving home late at night myself, I always make sure that I take it easy at night, 'cause even if you're 100%, you never know about the person next to you... or oncoming on a two lane road :blink:

Yeah the Focus doors are damn solid things... makes me wonder how they get such a poor side impact rating... I've opened lighter fire rated doors :P

NefCanuck
Pages: 1 2