FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus Tuning Wagon F/s
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow, I'd love to buy this!

for sale
5 g's US thats such a steal!!!! even with taxes and al that bs...i would buy that before a new focus any day...hmm i do need a family car..... :D

n/m the reserve has not been met
FociS8nt,May 21 2005, 06:33 PM Wrote:...hmm i do need a family car..... :D

[right][snapback]110230[/snapback][/right]
lol...yeah it would be the responsible thing to do.
I wonder how well it actaully runs. It's been a carpet queen all its life.
I remember when it was first released and someone said it could barely run at all, hence there only being 16 mi on it...
...I'd be surprised if it wasn't running well. The guys at HPA/FocusTuning are quite reputable. On paper the car looks solid.
shave the roof rack, and that by far is the sexiest wagon evah
silver02svtf,May 21 2005, 07:08 PM Wrote:...I'd be surprised if it wasn't running well.  The guys at HPA/FocusTuning are quite reputable.  On paper the car looks solid.
[right][snapback]110240[/snapback][/right]

hahahahahahahahah stop, no hahahahahahahahha

$15k US is my guess at the reserve.

meford4u,May 21 2005, 07:51 PM Wrote:
silver02svtf,May 21 2005, 07:08 PM Wrote:...I'd be surprised if it wasn't running well.  The guys at HPA/FocusTuning are quite reputable.  On paper the car looks solid.

[right][snapback]110244[/snapback][/right]

:iono: am I missing something here?
I have seen the car in-person, it was her a couple of years ago at the Edmonton Motor Dealers Show in the Ford booth! HPA Motorsport is reputable, they are the company in Vancouver that does up all those Volkswagens that we can't get here that they ship tp the US! ;)
HPA gave us the turbo Beetle that could out sprint ANY production car except for a Vette and 911 at the time.

I think they're reputable ;)

dunno about THAT particular car though.
Marction,May 21 2005, 08:35 PM Wrote:HPA gave us the turbo Beetle that could out sprint ANY production car except for a Vette and 911 at the time.

I think they're reputable ;)

dunno about THAT particular car though.
[right][snapback]110255[/snapback][/right]
They also made the VW R32 HPA with :
550 hp/ 4wh drive
0-60mph 3.1 sec
top speed 202mph
1/4m 11.4 sec @ 121 mph
:o
I remember seeing a video of it somewhere, I'll see if I could find it.
Here it is!

video

more details
meford4u,May 21 2005, 07:51 PM Wrote:$15k US is my guess at the reserve.

Make the bid...let's find out. :)
meford4u,May 21 2005, 11:51 AM Wrote:

I argee, HPA is not the most reputable place out there.... most of the VW people wont give them the time of day. i have had MANY issues with Marcel as have every single local business who has ever delt with them. Marcel has burnt more people on shady dealings than most would think is possible by a shop that continues to get press.

this car has TONS of issues!
the wheels rub an unbelievable amount, you cannot turn the wheel to lock as you will shread the tires at anything above a 1000rpm crawl!
the car has had running issues day one and have never really been "driven" because of it.

it looks nice, but that is about it. it would take a fair amount of money to fix the issues with this car before it was actually "drivable" other than backing it off a trailer and driving to it's next show! ;)

on paper this is a rad car, but i believe it ends there. all of the local guys who have seen it would probably agree.
silver02svtf,May 21 2005, 08:12 PM Wrote:
meford4u,May 21 2005, 07:51 PM Wrote:

:iono: am I missing something here?
[right][snapback]110249[/snapback][/right]

Ok I'll give you guys the benefit of the doubt of not knowing, but we own one of their cars. So I know exactly what your looking at in the quality of build you get from them and the type of person Marcel is.
I am not going to bash the hell out of him because he gave us a great car and were happy with the car. But there were a few problems that we had to overcome and he lied to us on a few issues, including the fact the car had passed the BC emissions test. no way it was that car passing because it wasn't even close here nor did it have a cat.

Nice car. I have to agree with Mitch that it is going to have it's share of problems that your going to have to sort out.

If only it ran as good as it looks.... :(
oh it looks SICK in person.
probably one of the nicest wagons i have seen yet!

B)