FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Drag Race @ St Tomas Meeting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.stthomasdragway.com/schedule.html

Sat. 28 - LAMC + Toronto F-Body + Test & Tune SVTOA.

$20.00 Run what you brung!!!!
i'm down for this. is there directions? i went there last time and i end up getting lost going home, i end up hitting a raccoon on my way when i was lost. took me an addtional 4 hours to find my way home =/ someone this time please help me find some credable directions.
so who's gonna be going? i'm gonna bring a couple friends if that's ok.
It open to public form 6-10 test and tune. I will be there all day with the SVTOA.

If anyone is interested in hanging out out my camp. Look for trailer saying Mr Huffer on the side. My whole family is three for the weekend. Were going to run a 93 stang notchback with a 460 and a 6-71 BDS Blower she is a virgin so lots a tweakin going on. An of course my wifes 2002 Focus SVT witha little extra punch were playing with a NOS 25-75 shot.
See ya there!
HOOK HARD RUN STRAIGHT!!!!

We are having our first of 2 drag days this Saturday @ Sparta
This is a test and tune event, just some friendly drag racing with lots of Fords and lots of fun!!! For the out of towners, we are meeting at The Flying J TruckStop (Highbury and 401) at 11am to cruise up to Sparta. Its also the F-Body day too so there could be some good matches in the making...hope some of you can make it out!!!

Cheers

Biz!!!
<_< not sure but i'll be there if i can, as long as they get my damn clutch installed :(
Hopefully going to show up with the Marauder. Depends on when the 2nd baby decides to arrive. :blink:
CanadaSVT,May 24 2005, 12:09 PM Wrote:Hopefully going to show up with the Marauder.  Depends on when the 2nd baby decides to arrive. :blink:
[right][snapback]110628[/snapback][/right]

make sure you guyz come over and say Hi...we are a friendly bunch, I will have the Cobra there, possibly the Focus SVT, not sure...
Is a helmet required?
CanadaSVT,May 25 2005, 10:29 AM Wrote:Is a helmet required?
[right][snapback]110740[/snapback][/right]

depends how fast you are, if your into the 12's they may ask, 13's usually not...
I think I'll be okay :lol:
CanadaSVT,May 26 2005, 11:31 AM Wrote:I think I'll be okay :lol:
[right][snapback]110961[/snapback][/right]

Please bring the Marauder...we'd love to see and here that car go!!!
I may not be the only one there. And the others may not be stock like mine, so something to compare with. B)
Marauder site
Quicker than me.....
If the weather holds up, I'll be at St. Thomas to watch the LAMC folks.
May stay until 6pm for the R.W.Y.B.

Is there a convoy going out from Toronto?
Richard?

Its 11:55 AM and The Drag way doesnt look like it will be open due to weather.
Its been raining on and off all morning. Unless it cleans up no one will be going.
Mason,May 28 2005, 10:56 AM Wrote:Its 11:55 AM and The Drag way doesnt look like it will be open due to weather.
Its been raining on and off all morning. Unless it cleans up no one will be going.
[right][snapback]111213[/snapback][/right]

My Results...

Best 60 foot was 1.714 with a 12.269 @ 114.35

Best 1/4 was a 12.210 @ 114.98 with a 1.748 60 foot

Best light .521

The car ran consistant 12.2's all day with a worse pass of 12.5,
these new Mickey Thompson d/r's are AMAZING!!!

It was a good day, had a little sprinkle around 12, then SUN all day (I gots burnt), Thanks to all who came out and congrats to Ryan for hitting a perfect light!!!

I'll let everyone post there highs and lows of the day....

PS: One of the only Hondas there broke a drive shaft...lol
The weather was perfect for race day!

My best 1/4 ET was 15.275 @ 92.98mph, which I consider not too bad for bone stock and weighing close to 4500lbs. Wesman's Marauder ran a 14.4 with not many mods.

Went through a monsoon on the way home and saw hail/snow on the sides of the 401. The outdoor temp gauge on my console went from 19C down to 5C when the storm hit.

Had a great time and managed 11 runs. All within 15.2-15.4
OKAY BOYS and GIRLS

4.6LTR is in the ZX3 and running.

We took it for a run last night on the back roads minus a hood front bumper and back bumper. We are working for the next two days and we are bring it to St. Tomas on Saturday.
It is a monster
All I have for rubber is a set old Mickey Tompson ET Streets 9" slicks on 15" rims and stock front tires. She won't be pretty but then again thats if you can see it this thins is way crazier that and of the vegas i have owned.
We ran it down a measured 1/4 mile last night and came out with a 13.345. So we will be tuning this weekend look for the tandum trailer with the Name Mr huffer painted on the side.
Why not go to Toronto Motorsports Park? St. Thomas is too far...
Pages: 1 2