FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Painted Wheels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Finally had some time to pick up the car from the dealership...changed the stock wheels to the other multi spoke 15" Ford stockers. I kept the wheel lip painted silver.

[Image: DSCF1058.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1056.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3460.jpg]

[Image: 6ecb3dca.jpg]

EDIT: Photobucket rezises the huge pics to really small. :huh:
LOVE IT

i would have never guessed those were stockers, they look completely different
I completely agree. Nicely done.
I hate dark wheels... :P
bluetoy,May 21 2005, 01:35 AM Wrote:I hate dark wheels... :P
[right][snapback]110143[/snapback][/right]

especially with all that power
They looked awesome even before they were put on the car... now they look amazing... great job Nate, feel free to do my stockers anytime
I would normally despise black wheels, but I am kinda diggin these. The silver lip saved the day. B)

What's the rubber? (make and size)
Man those look awesome, you'd never know they were stockers.
Nice....I never thought they could look that good. They look awesome Nate
looks awesome....
wow! those so don't look like stockers....and like others have said, i normally don't like dark rims, but i'm liking those...maybe it's the silver lip :huh:
HOW TO HOW TO HOW TO HOW TO HOW TO :P

I plan on putting my stockers black. How did you mask around to make your lip.
habmann,May 20 2005, 10:39 PM Wrote:Man those look awesome, you'd never know they were stockers.
[right][snapback]110157[/snapback][/right]

Yeh but only 3 people have mentioned the fact they are stockers...its no secret..

THEY ARE STOCKERS!!

:angry:

okay...goodnight..

Flo..looks pimp dood
Nate, That's awesome s**t man! They look real pro.

How did you do your bottom grill?
Very original.

Nicely done!
Love it Nate, absolutely love it. Wow is the only appropriate word here.

:D
Thanks guys.

Thats 3 coats of duplicolor charcoal wheel paint, 4 coats clearcoat.

They werent really careful putting them on, so I have some touching up to do on 2 rims where there nut for the impact wrench goes in.

I masked with regular painters tape. It took a while to mask them good....I'd say each wheel took about 20 minutes and its still not perfect. Sometime this week, Im going to sand down some areas on the wheel and replace the front shitty stock wheel nuts for some nice McGuard ones...

Sanding the lip, use a small peice of sandpaper and go along flush with the edge, this way you keep the paint off the lip....I dont, its hard to explain. :huh: :lol:
NOS2Go4Me,May 21 2005, 11:50 AM Wrote:Love it Nate, absolutely love it. Wow is the only appropriate word here.

:D
[right][snapback]110211[/snapback][/right]

Adam, can I send you one of the big pics, so you could host it for me?
that looks extremly good.
wow that looks f'n awesome!!! i have always liked that style of rim better anyways
Pages: 1 2