FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Black Euro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
broken down black zx3 with euro rear bumper on south bound bayview and hwy. 7 at around 6:30pm. i was in the silver svt. anybody here?
That was me :(

Noticed you drive by. My foci is dead :(
Way to stop and help jerko.....

..not that I would have either but, i woulda at least slowed down and had the courtesy to snap a few pics for the rest of us....

What happened to the car Ben?
In 25 mins during rush hour 1 person asked if we had a cell phone. Nice to see the downward trend of society.

Engine is dead, not sure what is wrong... seems to be PCM related.

Have to check the fuel lines to see if the pump is sending fuel. It "pumps" makes noise, but not sure if there is fuel moving through the lines. Gonna fiddle with it on monday, and then tow it into ford on tuesday if I can't figure it out, and go shopping for a new car.
Blackzx3,May 21 2005, 05:18 PM Wrote:In 25 mins during rush hour 1 person asked if we had a cell phone.  Nice to see the downward trend of society. 

Engine is dead, not sure what is wrong... seems to be PCM related.

Have to check the fuel lines to see if the pump is sending fuel.  It "pumps" makes noise, but not sure if there is fuel moving through the lines.  Gonna fiddle with it on monday, and then tow it into ford on tuesday if I can't figure it out, and go shopping for a new car.
[right][snapback]110266[/snapback][/right]

LOL dibs on the Euro bumper if you're getting rid of the car. I'll give you the stock one to put on yours before selling it. your front grille too :P
All body parts are going together.. no seperation. Therefore reiger with euro rear, since the rear had to be cut up to add on the reiger, and sorry, but no dibs or anything of the such. When it all goes up for sale its highest bidder takes it.
lol, sorry but i was already late for work
is that why u stopped pm me about that kit haha
dmcisaac,May 25 2005, 09:03 PM Wrote:is that why u stopped pm me about that kit haha
[right][snapback]110844[/snapback][/right]

actually its because selling parts from my car is the last thing on my mind, considering I have a focus in my driveway that will turn over, but not start. It is getting fuel, and spark, has a full charge in the battery even tryed boosting, but it will not fire.

svt_rodg,May 22 2005, 02:12 PM Wrote:lol, sorry but i was already late for work
[right][snapback]110339[/snapback][/right]

I would have stopped. Fak work

Never in too much of a rush not to help a brother out.

Sorry about your POS and it's problems lately Ben.
meford4u,May 25 2005, 11:12 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]110883[/snapback][/right]
i'm sure he would've been right there helping me a job if i got fired
No worries about you not stopping no hard feelings. Just surprising out of so many people only one old lady asked if I had a cell phone. Especially considering everyone had to look and be interested.
Blackzx3,May 26 2005, 08:03 AM Wrote:No worries about you not stopping no hard feelings.  Just surprising out of so many people only one old lady asked if I had a cell phone.  Especially considering everyone had to look and be interested.
[right][snapback]110908[/snapback][/right]
i would have stopped, but i thought i saw a tow truck in front and was about to hook you up.
svt_rodg,May 26 2005, 12:30 PM Wrote:
meford4u,May 25 2005, 11:12 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]110883[/snapback][/right]
i'm sure he would've been right there helping me a job if i got fired
[right][snapback]110906[/snapback][/right]

Your going to get fired for being late for work once?

You work for Hitler?
Ben!

What's wrong with the car!!!!!!

I'm sorry to hear you're having so much trouble with it.
The verdict as of 1:00 today crank shaft sensor think it is, is broken, and was damaged by something inside the tranny so that is being pulled as well to see what is wrong wooohooo fun fun fun