FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My Custom Made Front Bumper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
we started at 10 am and finished at 9pm, and STILL not fully finished yet, all it needs is just to be sanded on the passenger side, painted and, the chrome grills inserted

let me know if this link doesn't work

My Ride

Ckick the link that says "my ride"

looks good but WOW thats low.

Thats to low for me.
Looks pretty cool... :)

Your obviously not driving that in the winter anymore?
I like it!!! Very Good Job!!

Now what about the side skirts, and the rear??

the side skirts are coming off a 1995 ford contour svt and they're going on tomorrow and the rear is still undecided
LOOKS GOOD

and yeah thats uber low
ummm...it's very creative...
looks VERY heavy

but nice.
wow have fun parking on the street EVERYWHERE lol u wont make it up any entrances or ramps lol

looks well done
Ok, that looks like ass. Sorry. What is it? a xenon lip molded into a stock bumper?
Is it me or does the bottom look a little fukked up. One of the "points" in the middle look further back than the other...?

I think the uni wiper mod made me dislike your bumper even more.... Put back the other wiper arm... please... Or put on a flame suit.
ZOOM,May 20 2005, 03:33 AM Wrote:Ok, that looks like ass. Sorry. What is it? a xenon lip molded into a stock bumper?
Is it me or does the bottom look a little fukked up. One of the "points" in the middle look further back than the other...?

I think the uni wiper mod made me dislike your bumper even more.... Put back the other wiper arm... please... Or put on a flame suit.
[right][snapback]109979[/snapback][/right]

that was too funny, over the top hilarious and maybe a little true.

You are better at fibreglassing than I will be anyday of the week. But I gotta say that is way too low for a front bumper. It looks a little rediculous to put it bluntly.

Oh fawk it i am going out on a limb and stop being such a pussy nice guy.

Your car blows.

Chunks.

That hard work you put into it did not pay off. That bumper looks like a snow plow on steroids. Go back to stock.

It's just my opinion but I don't like what you did. If you like it, then be damned us all.

Best of luck with future glassing projects.

Signing off as the King
SDPZX3... Have you thought about whats going to happen when you attempt to lower your car?
yeah the wiper is weird, i know its not COMPLETEY done, hopefully through sanding and other touch ups it will turn out ok
Nice...Your focus is going to be one of a kind...keep up the good work.
Takes a lot of balls to attempt a project like that. I dont think it turned out to bad at all. Just so low. Like dan said about the lowering?
like i said earlier, there is STILL MORE WORK TO BE DONE! but i am gonna be shaving it a bit, cuz it is really low, so i'm gonna be fixing that plus, i ran out of time the other day, so i'm headin out today to finish it off, i'll keep u all posted, and hopefully be able to get some more pics up b4 the sun goes down tonight, and NO ITS NOT A XENON LIP! it was fabricated out of fibreglass. and to the question bout lowering it, i've already lowered it bout 1.5 inches or so, so for noew its gonna be ok, but possibly next year i might go with the coil over spring kit, and if i do then i'll just make a new front end

thanx for all the feedback :D

meford4u,May 19 2005, 11:52 PM Wrote:
ZOOM,May 20 2005, 03:33 AM Wrote:Ok, that looks like ass. Sorry. What is it? a xenon lip molded into a stock bumper?

[right][snapback]109979[/snapback][/right]

that was too funny, over the top hilarious and maybe a little true.

You are better at fibreglassing than I will be anyday of the week. But I gotta say that is way too low for a front bumper. It looks a little rediculous to put it bluntly.

Oh fawk it i am going out on a limb and stop being such a pussy nice guy.

Your car blows.

Chunks.

That hard work you put into it did not pay off. That bumper looks like a snow plow on steroids. Go back to stock.

It's just my opinion but I don't like what you did. If you like it, then be damned us all.

Best of luck with future glassing projects.

Signing off as the King
[right][snapback]109984[/snapback][/right]

I cant wait for either of you to even attempt something like this.

I'm gonna flame, oh Am I ever gonna flame. :rolleyes: <_<

SDPZX3, Can't wait to see the final product. I know how much work that is. Great work :D , but yeah, its pretty freakin low man. :ph34r:

Mucho props for taking on that project.
I want to like it, but I... can't. And that's what makes us all unique, we have different tastes.

And I'm the last guy to talk about fender gap, but if you're dropped 1.5" shouldn't you have less fender gap than that?

I've seen a 2" drop in person, and I couldn't get a finger in there if I tried. That's a stark contrast to what I'm seeing here.

Otherwise, keep up the good work.

EDIT - made a second pass of your photos, maybe it's not "that" bad. Those 15s still look quite disproportionate to the fenders for some reason. I dunno, maybe it's the lack of sleep talking.
looks nice, a lil low for my taste, but nice none the less.
Pages: 1 2