FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus Models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well of course I know there is tons of ZX3 models out there, BUT has anyone come across some sedan models. any size. I kinda doubt there is any! :rolleyes:
I got a station wagon...no sedan tho...
Where did you get a wagon hardk0re?
LOFOCI WAGON,May 17 2005, 08:37 PM Wrote:Where did you get a wagon hardk0re?
[right][snapback]109520[/snapback][/right]

Ebay :D
Only one's I ever see are WRC or SVT
What do you mean Robsonzts ? like a statement version of the sedan ? or what models are there ?
He means like toy models, etc....at least that was my understanding....
Well Sara poses with the car for me all the time, goofing off or even mocking the show car models she's seen on the forums.

Oh wait, you mean die cast models. Nope, never seen 'em for the sedan.
OHHH, those?

I thought he meant like the type of car...? :blink:
I was like wtf??? im freaking driving one! ;) and you got one in your sig...

That makes much more sense now :lol:

I haven't seen any, but i haven't looked!
I have looked myself, and for some reason i think i found a green zts sedan somewhere, but it was small, but bigger than a 1/64 scale. i should have bought it, i haven't seen another. I'll keep an eye out

*edit*
i think it was a 1/43 scale
Crazirich,May 20 2005, 10:59 AM Wrote:I have looked myself, and for some reason i think i found a green zts sedan somewhere, but it was small, but bigger than a 1/64 scale. i should have bought it, i haven't seen another.  I'll keep an eye out

*edit*
i think it was a 1/43 scale
[right][snapback]110068[/snapback][/right]
Did you find it in Smithville? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
right beside the cow pie :lol:
Well, I've seen a few focus related models all ZX3's and WRC's....... and one ST 170 Wagon ( yes Wagon ) but it was an RC racer in blue for sale at the model shop I buy from. If they still have it more then likely it's in the 400 - 750 range. cool thing is at this model shop all their RC they sell are from europe, or Japan where they have uber details, I saw them selling a MK5 VW Cabrio with real seats, and complete working lights. It was really cool too because I got to play with the VW in the store before they sold it.