FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: White Sedan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
spotted a white sedan with 2 red racing stripes today while driving around in Guelph...
Focused,May 17 2005, 11:50 AM Wrote:spotted a white sedan with 2 red racing stripes today while driving around in Guelph...
[right][snapback]109383[/snapback][/right]

[hijack thread]

I need your assistance with a few goodies at your shop mang....when the hell do you work again? The other gentlemen are...ummm...not very helpful...

[/end hijack]

Was anything else done to that sedan!!??

possibly did you notice altezza taillights?
lol ...you always manage to get the wrong guy hahaha

yea i'm here til 9 tonight, 6 wed, 9, thurs, 6 fri, 10-6 sat .... pick a day and slide by :P
Focused,May 17 2005, 07:57 PM Wrote:lol ...you always manage to get the wrong guy hahaha

yea i'm here til 9 tonight, 6 wed, 9, thurs, 6 fri, 10-6 sat .... pick a day and slide by :P
[right][snapback]109501[/snapback][/right]

Yeh...not that they are rude or anything just seem like they are heavily hung-over drones!! I asked about a bulb size and the guy stood there for a second and was like..oh we got bulbs..

thanx :lol:

I'll come see you maybe on thursday...that should work!!
since we are here... Where in Acton is anything... Ive look for anything that involed cars, All i came up with is a red neck... Help Im in Hickville big time.
Chromey,May 18 2005, 08:54 PM Wrote:since we are here... Where in Acton is anything... Ive look for anything that involed cars, All i came up with is a red neck... Help Im in Hickville big time.
[right][snapback]109786[/snapback][/right]

What are you looking for to do with cars? there is a couple repair shops there...one guy does e-testing .....can't think of much else really
So it's not worth the drive to Acton? :D :lol:
NOS2Go4Me,May 19 2005, 10:09 AM Wrote:So it's not worth the drive to Acton? :D :lol:
[right][snapback]109868[/snapback][/right]

LAME!!! hahaha

man... I've never heard that before!!! lol!!!
Focused,May 19 2005, 11:40 AM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,May 19 2005, 10:09 AM Wrote:So it's not worth the drive to Acton? :D :lol:

LAME!!! hahaha

[right][snapback]109872[/snapback][/right]

Hahaha..

I think that 'saying' was from an ad, back in the day, for The Olde Hyde House

..It's worth the drive to Acton...

but, a bunch of people went there on a sunday and it was closed, so they sued the place for false advertising and they closed down..... :lol:
microbunny,May 19 2005, 06:40 PM Wrote:
Focused,May 19 2005, 11:40 AM Wrote:

LAME!!! hahaha

[right][snapback]109872[/snapback][/right]

Hahaha..

I think that 'saying' was from an ad, back in the day, for The Olde Hyde House

..It's worth the drive to Acton...

but, a bunch of people went there on a sunday and it was closed, so they sued the place for false advertising and they closed down..... :lol:
[right][snapback]109947[/snapback][/right]

??? what are you talking about?? lol I was just there the other day [i almost live across the street ...it's open for business!! oh....and they still use the slogan in their ads...."it's worth the drive"

go back to sleep!!! :lol:
YOU RULE!!!!

I was just joking....but you made my lame joke awesome!!

thANX DOOD
I thought you worked at Performance Improvments here in Acton? Is thier no After market Shops here.

I tryed to ask this kid, Then i noticed he had his 1 Lt Coke bottle in a brown paper bag... He was big pimpin i guess.

Acton Is not worth the Drive, You can even fill a BBQ tank here, you have to Exchange it for 18.99$
Chromey,May 19 2005, 09:14 PM Wrote:I thought you worked at Performance Improvments here in Acton? Is thier no After market Shops here.

I tryed to ask this kid, Then i noticed he had his 1 Lt Coke bottle in a brown paper bag... He was big pimpin i guess.

Acton Is not worth the Drive, You can even fill a BBQ tank here, you have to Exchange it for 18.99$
[right][snapback]109975[/snapback][/right]

i love living in Acton....

i work at performance improvements in Guelph..check the sig.. lol.... my store is just under 20min from Acton,

there is no aftermarket in Acton....it's too small for that...
Anthony, DO you live Off Tanners?

I live at Hurst and Bonntte.

Black VW,?
Chromey,May 20 2005, 06:37 PM Wrote:Anthony, DO you live Off Tanners?

I live at Hurst and Bonntte.

Black VW,?
[right][snapback]110121[/snapback][/right]

no i live off wallace....which is closer to downtown....there is a new subdivision behind there...right near the old hide house.....i think there are 3 black golfs in Acton including me....

this is mine....

[Image: golf3.jpg]
i'm gonna be in acton later on today..lol..
Im the only Focus In Acton I think... Gimming a Honk if you see me, Ill do the same.

There will be 2 today I am rolling into town to see my Mother.
If your mom lives near me, Stop in for a beer.

Im on the Corner of Hurst and bonnette st, Blue House.
Chromey,May 23 2005, 12:35 PM Wrote:If your mom lives near me, Stop in for a beer.

Im on the Corner of Hurst and bonnette st, Blue House.
[right][snapback]110480[/snapback][/right]

Don't even need street numbers in acton.. just go by the colour of a person's house
Pages: 1 2