FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Black Zx3 With Ww Bodykit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
seen it at about 3:50, drove past me on 20th and turned down second ave. the car look pretty nice, ASA wheels and white face gauges from what i saw.
hmmm havent seen that one yet

avenger kit?
Haven't seen that one either, that would make 3 with the WW kits here in the city (well 4 including Garrets) that have been 'seen' recently.....

Garrets Avenger Front
Silver WW W-TYP LIP KIT
This one
Mine.....
Wasn't me - though I made a brief appearance in Toronto this morning (8:45am) before heading east on the 401 from Warden to Mosport (I worked the Chinese Motorsport track day today). Saw a few Foci on the way there though .. but none at the track.

On the track there were various BMW M3s, an M1 ProCar, a Roadster or 2, many various Porches, a Civic, a Del Sol, a S2000, some Integras, a Quattro, and a couple of Imprezas, a couple of Sentras (one of which was a Grand-Am Series car) and a few others I can't remember -- probably about 30-40 in all. A good day, with a couple of minor dents & scratches -- though one Boxster did suffer an estimated $20,000 in damage! :blink:

Anyway back to the topic- it wasn't me.. I think I must drive in 'stealth mode' or something 'cos nobody ever spots me!
it was an avenger kit.
DanielB_ZX3,May 17 2005, 03:00 AM Wrote:Wasn't me - though I made a brief appearance in Toronto this morning (8:45am) before heading east on the 401 from Warden to Mosport (I worked the Chinese Motorsport track day today). Saw a few Foci on the way there though .. but none at the track.

On the track there were various BMW M3s, an M1 ProCar, a Roadster or 2, many various Porches, a Civic, a Del Sol, a S2000, some Integras, a Quattro, and a couple of Imprezas, a couple of Sentras (one of which was a Grand-Am Series car) and a few others I can't remember -- probably about 30-40 in all. A good day, with a couple of minor dents & scratches -- though one Boxster did suffer an estimated $20,000 in damage!  :blink:

Anyway back to the topic- it wasn't me.. I think I must drive in 'stealth mode' or something 'cos nobody ever spots me!
[right][snapback]109344[/snapback][/right]

yeah figure it wasnt you, seeing as we all live in Saskatchewan lol
yeah i should of said saskatoon.
^ cough cough - yeah you know me & my post-whorish ways.. B)