FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: A Few Pics Of My Toy(s)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 675A0011.jpg]
[Image: 675A0020.jpg]
[Image: 675A0019.jpg]
[Image: DSCI0005.jpg]
[Image: 675A0022.jpg]
[Image: 675A0017.jpg]
[Image: 675A0018.jpg]
[Image: 675A0026.jpg]
[Image: 675A0025.jpg]
[Image: 675A0027.jpg]
[Image: 675A0028.jpg]
SVT 5 door looks great with the wheels as for the focus collection. I have all of them plus way more I think My Rally car might be a different scale though
Do you have different wheels on either side you your Focus? I count 3 different sets of wheels on that Sonic Blue SVT.
Focus man, Focus.,May 6 2009, 01:35 PM Wrote:Do you have different wheels on either side you your Focus?  I count 3 different sets of wheels on that Sonic Blue SVT.
[right][snapback]286722[/snapback][/right]
I have 3 different sets of wheels . In the first pic are the winter wheels , then the euro wheels that I bought last year and the 5 spokes came with the car originally and I use them now for the track . The winter ones want to sell them as soon as I find a set of 16s .Too bad I just missed Ken's deal . I want to lower the car , so these have too much offset and will rub . Otherwise the look better flush with the wheel wells
Hey Gabriel, nice meeting you today. Very clean 5 door.

Did you get any good video footage of your laps today? Any of me for the brief time I was in front? :)
bluedwardle,Jun 1 2009, 12:18 AM Wrote:Hey Gabriel, nice meeting you today.  Very clean 5 door.

Did you get any good video footage of your laps today?  Any of me for the brief time I was in front? :)
[right][snapback]288521[/snapback][/right]
Yes , same here :) .You did great , it was fun having the opportunity to go against another SVTF . I did record almost an hour , but I didn't have time to check what's on the tape yet . You should be on it because I hit REC before getting on the track and you were in front of me at some point . Yesterday was a good day and Kevin told me at the end of the session that he had to reject quite a few to keep the number of cars down . Very nice of him .
Gabriel,Jun 1 2009, 08:18 AM Wrote:
bluedwardle,Jun 1 2009, 12:18 AM Wrote:Hey Gabriel, nice meeting you today.  Very clean 5 door.

Did you get any good video footage of your laps today?  Any of me for the brief time I was in front? :)
Yes , same here :) .You did great , it was fun having the opportunity to go against another SVTF . I did record almost an hour , but I didn't have time to check what's on the tape yet . You should be on it because I hit REC before getting on the track and you were in front of me at some point . Yesterday was a good day and Kevin told me at the end of the session that he had to reject quite a few to keep the number of cars down . Very nice of him .
[right][snapback]288540[/snapback][/right]

Yes, I like how there wasn't too many cars like previous times. Basicly no waiting time. And 20min sessions were better then 30min.
NikiterZTS,Jun 1 2009, 09:38 AM Wrote:

Yes, I like how there wasn't too many cars like previous times. Basicly no waiting time. And 20min sessions were better then 30min.
[right][snapback]288541[/snapback][/right]
Last year were alot of cars too but not divided in groups , so all you had to do is wait in line , one car out the track allowed for one to enter , they limited the cars on the track at all times at about 12-15 . It was like yesterday between 7:00 pm and 8:00 pm. The longest I have lapped was 45 mins
I think Kevin and his buddies managed well yesterday . Let's hope they keep up the good work .
Gabriel,Jun 1 2009, 10:41 AM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Jun 1 2009, 09:38 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]288541[/snapback][/right]
Last year were alot of cars too but not divided in groups , so all you had to do is wait in line , one car out the track allowed for one to enter , they limited the cars on the track at all times at about 12-15 . It was like yesterday between 7:00 pm and 8:00 pm. The longest I have lapped was 45 mins
I think Kevin and his buddies managed well yesterday . Let's hope they keep up the good work .
[right][snapback]288559[/snapback][/right]

I seriosly need to figure out the proper track tire pressure
try different pressure settings . play with it up and down , also depending on outside temperature . have an air tank with you .
Nice, looking forward to the footage. there are some pictures of us up on Touge.ca that Tomy took
bluedwardle,Jun 1 2009, 06:46 PM Wrote:Nice, looking forward to the footage.  there are some pictures of us up on Touge.ca that Tomy took
[right][snapback]288592[/snapback][/right]
Finally ! So far were just japanese cars in the pics , as for me , going always alone , I had no one to take pics for me
Unfortunately it's not much to see , the most interesting chase between us was while Constantin was riding with me , so I couldn't record anything because he was going to obstruct the camcorder .He's a "little" boy :D . Then after , when he rode with you , you managed to mow the grass , so I only chased you for 2-3 laps . But maybe we'll get together and watch it all on the tv screen.
bluedwardle,Jun 1 2009, 06:46 PM Wrote:Nice, looking forward to the footage.  there are some pictures of us up on Touge.ca that Tomy took
[right][snapback]288592[/snapback][/right]
I can't find them , could you give me the link please?
aha , thanks , I found myself in a couple of pictures