FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Official "sedan" Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't know if there is one here somewhere, but I don't see a whole lot of customized "SEDANS" out there, so lets put them here.

Heres mine; '03 ZTS, grey leather, JVC CD, power everything, sunroof, 38,000kms.
ROBSONzts,May 13 2005, 06:15 PM Wrote:I don't know if there is one here somewhere, but I don't see a whole lot of customized coupes out there, so lets put them here.

Heres mine; '03 ZTS, grey leather, JVC CD, power everything, sunroof, 38,000kms.
[right][snapback]108785[/snapback][/right]

Um... no offense chum, but what are you looking for customized coupes when you drive a sedan? The only coupe or "2 door" focus is the ZX3 hatchback... like the one in my signature
s**t, my bad, I didn't sleep much last night! :beer: :beerchug:
My SE is in my sig... click the first link, or the second ;)

And, it's also my avatar. There's no stopping the Sedan Faction!
NOS2Go4Me,May 13 2005, 11:57 PM Wrote:And, it's also my avatar. There's no stopping the Sedan Faction!
[right][snapback]108794[/snapback][/right]

sure there is, plenty...

the ZX3 faction, the ZX5 faction, the Wagon Faction, the SVT Faction...

but you guys come in the top 10...i think

:P
FociPhil,May 13 2005, 08:03 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,May 13 2005, 11:57 PM Wrote:And, it's also my avatar. There's no stopping the Sedan Faction!
[right][snapback]108794[/snapback][/right]

sure there is, plenty...

the ZX3 faction, the ZX5 faction, the Wagon Faction, the SVT Faction...

but you guys come in the top 10...i think

:P
[right][snapback]108797[/snapback][/right]

Hahahahaha....

My former faction just got super-duper burned!!!

Hahahahaha,,,,

It's funny cause I'm not them... :lol: :lol:
ROBSONzts,May 13 2005, 11:15 PM Wrote:I don't know if there is one here somewhere, but I don't see a whole lot of customized "SEDANS" out there, so lets put them here.

I'm a proud sedan owner too! Imagine this baby next year when I'll have my set of Montegi 17" and a nice 2" drop.... Hmmmm....

[Image: night_shaded.jpg]
ROBSONzts,May 13 2005, 07:15 PM Wrote:I don't know if there is one here somewhere, but I don't see a whole lot of customized "SEDANS" out there, so lets put them here.

I haven't done much to mine yet other than upgrade the included radio to the changer model, but I'm sorely tempted to do something about the wheels... damn things are dust brake magnets :thumbsdownsmileyanim:

[Image: FocusSide.JPG]

But I do like the Pirelli rubber so I'd be looking at the same size wheels 16"s

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,May 14 2005, 02:04 AM Wrote:.....but I'm sorely tempted to do something about the wheels... damn things are dust brake magnets  :thumbsdownsmileyanim: ...
[right][snapback]108856[/snapback][/right]

Changing the rims will not eliminate the huge brake dust that the focus produces....it will however increase the visual appeal of the car with new rims:)
microbunny,May 14 2005, 11:53 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,May 14 2005, 02:04 AM Wrote:.....but I'm sorely tempted to do something about the wheels... damn things are dust brake magnets  :thumbsdownsmileyanim: ...
[right][snapback]108856[/snapback][/right]

Changing the rims will not eliminate the huge brake dust that the focus produces....it will however increase the visual appeal of the car with new rims:)
[right][snapback]108864[/snapback][/right]

I doubt it, it's a sedan. :fag:

And see, i miss Andrew already. He'd be right behind me with his pic of how I just got beat by a bus.
Sweet rides!

Linoleum, Got a link to where you found those back lights? Thats what I want!
ROBSONzts,May 14 2005, 07:34 PM Wrote:Sweet rides!

Linoleum, Got a link to where you found those back lights? Thats what I want!
[right][snapback]108896[/snapback][/right]

Sorry, this is home made: mix of clear and black paint applied with spray gun.
Can I post a picture of my old sedan....for old times sake?
Do it Paul!
NOS2Go4Me,May 15 2005, 06:44 PM Wrote:Do it Paul!
[right][snapback]109086[/snapback][/right]

okay....back from the dead...I'm reppin the sedan faction one last time!!!

[Image: ClearFocus6.jpg]
[Image: ClearFocus4.jpg]
I always liked that car :)
[Image: carcemetery.jpg]
Anthony that pic looks sweet.
ZX3TUNR,May 16 2005, 09:34 AM Wrote:Anthony that pic looks sweet.
[right][snapback]109173[/snapback][/right]

Holy s**t a compliment on my sedan.

Thanks Jay! :lol: :D
here mine

[Image: 264365_430_full.jpg]
[Image: 264365_433_full.jpg]
[Image: 264365_453_full.jpg]
[Image: 264365_441_full.jpg]

Pages: 1 2