FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Finally Got My Car Back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright ladies and Gents May I present the new and Improved 05 Focus
[Image: rice.jpg]

Aight just kidding.. but here yah go
[Image: focusclean2.jpg]
[Image: focusclean3.jpg]
[Image: focusclean4.jpg]
[Image: focusclean1.jpg]

The last pic was just for Paparoach.
The 3rd pic was taken at Ford. Was raining here all day finally stopped didn't know how dirty the car would get, the rest of the pics I took there tho didn't turn out. Enjoy.
Yes! Decal free! Looks great dude. B)

Forgot to ask earlier, but do you have any plans to tint the front two windows?
Yah Looks mucho good right now.
Haven't thought about tintin the two front, didn't think that was legal.
Looks a lot better without the decals.. but now we dont have anything to make fun of you for... ;)

Tinting the front side windows is illegal in SK, any amount you can get ticketted for (and forced to remove). I guess it's weird for someone who sees all cars with front tinted windows to look at it, but here we're used to seeing all cars like this so it looks normal.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mcuh better looks good :D
guilty,May 14 2005, 01:15 PM Wrote:Looks a lot better without the decals.. but now we dont have anything to make fun of you for... ;)

Tinting the front side windows is illegal in SK, any amount you can get ticketted for (and forced to remove).  I guess it's weird for someone who sees all cars with front tinted windows to look at it, but here we're used to seeing all cars like this so it looks normal.
[right][snapback]108895[/snapback][/right]

That's what I thought for the tint. And don't worry you may not be able to bash my car but I'll give u lotsa time to bash me :D
Wow a stock 2005 hatch. I don't get why people post these pics. There is nothing at all done to this car...
ZOOM,May 16 2005, 01:47 AM Wrote:Wow a stock 2005 hatch. I don't get why people post these pics. There is nothing at all done to this car...
[right][snapback]109139[/snapback][/right]

It's an improvement over how it was purchased from the dealer. He got rid of the tacky flame sticker and pinstriping:

[Image: focus1.JPG]
Big improvement.
Don't forget the lovely Bennet sticker is gone now too. :D
Update New pics of my new deck Just bought today. Alpine CDA-9835 really nice deck
First with Flash
[Image: nightfl.jpg]
Now Without flash
[Image: nightnofl.jpg]