FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Chassis Dynos In Ontario
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need help locating Eddy Current chassis dynos in South Western Ontario. Anywhere from Kingston south to Windsor. Dynapacks, Superflows, Mustangs, or loadable Dynojets are what I am looking for.

Any help would be appreciated, as this is do or die.

Thanks,
Eric

please email me at ehudec_at_comcast_dot_net
i could've sworn i just replied here :unsure:

TappAuto is not good? they have a mustang dyno
TappAuto is good! But they are booked solid as usual.
arskiker,May 13 2005, 02:22 PM Wrote:TappAuto is good!  But they are booked solid as usual.
[right][snapback]108751[/snapback][/right]

oh yeah thats right.. probably overkill right now with the weather etc...

may i ask your new setup? did you go along with your previous plans? you can PM if you like... or not hehe
BerinG,May 13 2005, 07:26 PM Wrote:
arskiker,May 13 2005, 02:22 PM Wrote:TappAuto is good!   But they are booked solid as usual.
[right][snapback]108751[/snapback][/right]

oh yeah thats right.. probably overkill right now with the weather etc...

may i ask your new setup? did you go along with your previous plans? you can PM if you like... or not hehe
[right][snapback]108753[/snapback][/right]

Its not for me, but my old race team. They need to tune a MoTeC - LIKE YESTERDAY!

BTW my original plans are out the window. I have cashflow now, and no dept. I'll probably swing Tom's kit with my own chosen Turbocharger... Its just easier that way. Then it'll be my track whore. I'll take my chances with an EVO MR with APR gt30r upgrade as my next daily driver.... Or maybe an nice M3.