FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Stickers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i was just wondering is it ok to advertise the site with a little sticker on my car?

example: focuscanada.net
there are stickers avaliable, i believe in the focus talk forum. guilty is selling them
where does he live maybe i could drive there and pick em up
I believe in winnepeg or sask... i cant remember which one.
No, we dont like free advertising. :P

I kid, I kid.

:hi:
Welcome! It's always good to see the 4-doors growing in numbers.

We'll have a society membership card sent out to you shortly. We start everyone at the level of enforcer / jihadist.

:hi:

:lol:

I'm kiddin, btw. The :hi: still stands tho :P
thanks for the warm welcome...ill be sure to post alot more im kind of at work lol :P
WELCOME!

Check this out!

A GREAT PLACE FOR A NEWBIE!!!
scoobasteve,May 13 2005, 09:40 AM Wrote:I believe in winnepeg or sask... i cant remember which one.
[right][snapback]108708[/snapback][/right]
Winnipeg or Saskatchewan????

You know your comparing a city to a province right?

And he lives in Regina.
I got them on my focus, although, after the winter the one on the rear window is kinda peeling up in spots and I'm missing a few letter pieces. I have them posted from before from last summer when I put them on my sedan, in the rear vent windows. But since your new, here they are again.

[Image: 100_0164.jpg]
[Image: 100_0163.jpg]
[Image: 100_0162.jpg]
[Image: 100_0161.jpg]

the stickers were $10 for 2 if I recall correctly.
I see you found the sticker thread, welcome to the site.

The price is $5 for a pair, that covers shipping too.

And I dont know about problems with peeling or anything, mine have been on since I had the first batch cut last year and they still look mint. The only problem I had was when some idiot kids (or older stupidass vandals) peeled off a couple letters.. nothing's coming off by itself though. Do you take your car through touchless carwashes Frost? The water pressure on some of those can be really good at tearing off vinyl..
guilty,May 14 2005, 03:10 PM Wrote:I see you found the sticker thread, welcome to the site.

The price is $5 for a pair, that covers shipping too.

And I dont know about problems with peeling or anything, mine have been on since I had the first batch cut last year and they still look mint.  The only problem I had was when some idiot kids (or older stupidass vandals) peeled off a couple letters.. nothing's coming off by itself though.  Do you take your car through touchless carwashes Frost?  The water pressure on some of those can be really good at tearing off vinyl..
[right][snapback]108894[/snapback][/right]

These stickers are awesome even the newest most powerful touchless carwash can't get them off.
Welcome to the site B)
the dark grey stickers match the liquid grey paint so close you can't even see mine.
stickers are MaDD HoTT y0

welcome to the site!!
I like mine too.

I lost the maple leaves off of them, but other than that they look mint.
naz,May 15 2005, 11:25 PM Wrote:stickers are MaDD HoTT y0

welcome to the site!!
[right][snapback]109124[/snapback][/right]

I wanted the slick drop that came with Naz's stickers, but all I got was hot grey pimpness. :(