FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus Challenge Event, May 21-22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wanted to put the word out here, there's still TONS of room left at Redline's trackday at BeaverRun the weekend of May 21-22nd. There are currently only 15ish cars signed up, but the event will run no matter what as the track is already payed for. So, sign up, and you'll likely get TONS of track time!

http://www.redlinetrackevents.com/

I'd appreciate it if you spread the word, as these guys stand to lose a lot of money if they can't get more drivers. It's a good group, but they are predominantly west coast, and I think they didn't know where to advertise on the east coast to get the word out.

BeaverRun is about 5 hours from TO, so it's a bit of a hike but not too bad.

The best part, is that this will be the first east cost "Focus Challenge" event. Timing flying laps, handicap structure for modified cars, see who's the fastest Focus driver in the land!
Love to go, but I highly doubt I'll have my new tune by then....
is there an SPI class?
crazikev,May 13 2005, 07:23 PM Wrote:is there an SPI class?
[right][snapback]108752[/snapback][/right]

The handicap system will give you a bonus. No problem. It's all for fun anyway. I'll be there giving as much instruction as I can to newbs.
P-51,May 14 2005, 11: Wrote:
crazikev,May 13 2005, 07:23 PM Wrote:is there an SPI class?
[right][snapback]108752[/snapback][/right]

The handicap system will give you a bonus. No problem. It's all for fun anyway. I'll be there giving as much instruction as I can to newbs.
[right][snapback]108865[/snapback][/right]

handicap=SPI

bwaahhhaaahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: