FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Condensation In Headlight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I normally garage my vehicle but a few weeks ago during those heavy rains It was parked outside. This condensation formed on the inside of my left headlight only. Is there any way of eliminating the moisture and keep it from happining again?

[Image: headlite.jpg]
its probaly a loose seal, do this to eliminate it, open the back cover, leave it off for half an hour, you may need a hair dryer to warm up the air, then close it back make sure the bulbs are not loose, then close the cover, make sure you check for cracks in the housing as well, once its all said and done, it should be gone.

i had some very minor condensation in my HIDs but it never came back.
Wow that's bad.

mine were never that bad.... I always just had them replaced at the dealer...

If the warantee is toast, you need to open them up and silicone the seals better.
thats pretty bad. My stock taillights are almost that bad...
http://www.focushacks.com has a link on that site for DIY SVT HEADLIGHTS and it explains how to reseal them, either that or there is an actual resealing link.

Definitely a moisture seal, if you do have warranty left, they would be replaced, that is what they did with mine.