FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: W2b-kaminari Skirt Kit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking to get a Kaminari skirt kit for my sedan. Although the dealership tells me the dimensions for the sedans and the hatches are identical. ( Minus the SVT models )
I'm looking for all four pieces, used, new, painted un-painted, whatever. Thought I would check here first b4 I go out and get raped by a dealer. :blink:
Thanks.
Check the FS section. someoen posted a link the other day of some guy in QC selling them
Raine,May 13 2005, 02:31 AM Wrote:Check the FS section. someoen posted a link the other day of some guy in QC selling them
[right][snapback]108616[/snapback][/right]

Thanks for the very :blink: quick reply.
Yeah i looked, but fortunately i do not speak french, err i mean unfortunalty. :ph34r:
jedipimp,May 12 2005, 10:51 PM Wrote:
Raine,May 13 2005, 02:31 AM Wrote:Check the FS section. someoen posted a link the other day of some guy in QC selling them
[right][snapback]108616[/snapback][/right]

Thanks for the very :blink: quick reply.
Yeah i looked, but fortunately i do not speak french, err i mean unfortunalty. :ph34r:
[right][snapback]108624[/snapback][/right]

I'm sure the dood can read english. Its a good deal to, worse comes to worse ask one of us to talk tot he guy