FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Popped My Cherry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yup, my little baby is no longer a virgin.... it just experienced it's very first recall.

we always remember our first time. Hopefully the door latches will be in with the CV boots (warranty? woot!) tomorrow.

anyone got a cigar?
darkpuppet,May 11 2005, 10:30 AM Wrote:yup, my little baby is no longer a virgin.... it just experienced it's very first recall.

we always remember our first time.  Hopefully the door latches will be in with the CV boots (warranty?  woot!) tomorrow.

anyone got a cigar?
[right][snapback]108128[/snapback][/right]

Beautiful.
chrish it.
darkpuppet,May 11 2005, 02:30 PM Wrote:yup, my little baby is no longer a virgin.... it just experienced it's very first recall.

we always remember our first time.  Hopefully the door latches will be in with the CV boots (warranty?  woot!) tomorrow.

anyone got a cigar?

where are you going to put the cigar?

can I watch?
meford4u,May 11 2005, 10:37 AM Wrote:
darkpuppet,May 11 2005, 02:30 PM Wrote:yup, my little baby is no longer a virgin.... it just experienced it's very first recall.

anyone got a cigar?

where are you going to put the cigar?

can I watch?
[right][snapback]108137[/snapback][/right]

Your a dirty fu ck.

[Image: Monica_cigar.jpg]