FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ottawa Ontario?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering if anyone is crusin around Ottawa?? I got a Red SVT and on weekend me and my boys go crusin, Jetta 1.8T , prelude SRV , Eclipse turbo etc we usually cruise around, just looken to see if there are any other Focus ppl around ottawa to join in ..
Where do you guys 'cruise'?
Let me know when and where... and I'll jump in! When I don't go out of town though!
usually around maraville , downtown or like rural like manotick areas like that, we are all going up to the track in a few weeks too so ill post when we are all going
SVTF02,May 12 2005, 04:28 PM Wrote:usually around maraville , downtown or like rural like manotick areas like that, we are all going up to the track in a few weeks too so ill post when we are all going
[right][snapback]108543[/snapback][/right]

Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Please PM me, email me, call me, whatever.....I want to go to the track Bad!!!
I would like to join you guys but I couldn't keep up with you guys. Me, im all stock engine.
Hell Ill even come for a cruise if you dont mind adding another Honda to your ranks...
I will be in, what day B)
YOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm so comin crusin' 2! :P Now I think about it, U guyz should come by the Timmy's @ Meadowlands and Merivale on fridays!
Why don't we all pick a night that is good for all and get together!! LOL.....

Oh yeah... just got my cam gears, and my udp installed yesterday!!! Now just waiting on my exhaust, and summer tires. Did have the cold air intake, but decided to take it off to prevent hydro lock....

Anyone doing anything tomorrow night???? Just got back from Niagara FAlls... so I'm up for a little joy ride!!!

I dont think Im up to much tonight. I could go for a hour...hour and half cruise.