FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Exterior Mods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My ZX3 needed a drop badly, and the Eibach Pro-System is finally installed. What a difference can 1,5" make! The stance is sooooooo better now, and I feel a lot more secure in the twisties, a lot less body roll. I also just put on the Ford ground effects, it's subtle, but I love it, it's so much better than the unpainted plastic moldings that were there before. I don't think I will do any more major mods this year, I'm very satisfied with the exterior right now, and I plan to add an RS spoiler next year. I also added a Volant intake, but other performance mods will wait for now.

Here are the pics, the car was not perfectly clean.

[Image: 2005-05-09005.jpg]

[Image: 2005-05-09004.jpg]

[Image: 2005-05-09001.jpg]

Before shot ;)

[Image: Stock.jpg]
All comments welcome!
Looks friggin great.

Did you change the dampers or just put on the prokit springs?
Nice...Looks clean..Love does rims! Keep up the good work.
The dampers were also changed for Eibach ones, I had the job done by a shop.
coming along nicely
Nice drop.. Just wondering wat was the total bill?
It cost me 975$ CA with the installation and alignment. The kit itself is about 470$ US on the internet, but add shipping to that and I wouldn't have saved anything purchasing it from the web.
are those 17's?
Very well done, looks sharp, Im really starting to like the looks of the Black ZX3. :ph34r:

David
dabigmandan,May 9 2005, 05:55 PM Wrote:are those 17's?
[right][snapback]107582[/snapback][/right]
Yes they are. Wrapped in 215/40/17 rubber.
super nice...keep it up

*thumbsup*
2000blackzx3,May 9 2005, 05:05 PM Wrote:The dampers were also changed for Eibach ones, I had the job done by a shop.
[right][snapback]107547[/snapback][/right]

Good call. Car seems to be coming together very nicely. Next time you're in Ontario I'd love to see it in person.
Raine,May 9 2005, 06:20 PM Wrote:Good call. Car seems to be coming together very nicely. Next time you're in Ontario I'd love to see it in person.
[right][snapback]107591[/snapback][/right]

I'd also like to see your car, looks like mine in some way, but you seem to have done a lot on the audio side. Unfortunately, I'm not planning to go to Ontatio anytime soon... What is your thought about underdrive pulleys?
looks awesome man, are those mille miglia rims? :)
FociS8nt,May 9 2005, 06:47 PM Wrote:looks awesome man, are those mille miglia rims? :)
[right][snapback]107608[/snapback][/right]
No they're not, but they almost look identical. They are Fast Virus (Fastco company, popular here in Quebec)
looks pretty sweet dude
2000blackzx3,May 9 2005, 07:54 PM Wrote:
FociS8nt,May 9 2005, 06:47 PM Wrote:looks awesome man, are those mille miglia rims? :)
[right][snapback]107608[/snapback][/right]
No they're not, but they almost look identical. They are Fast Virus (Fastco company, popular here in Quebec)
[right][snapback]107611[/snapback][/right]

My rims are form the same company.

Car looks pimp man.
Great looking ride. How did you get the light housing black? Crack open and paint?
Also what's the level of your tint? I'm trying to decide between 35% (functional) or 20% (looks).
SVT ZX3,May 11 2005, 06:34 PM Wrote:Great looking ride. How did you get the light housing black? Crack open and paint?
Also what's the level of your tint? I'm trying to decide between 35% (functional) or 20% (looks).
[right][snapback]108307[/snapback][/right]
The headlights are covered with black vinyl. The tint is 35% front and 20% back, I think it's perfect.
Can't clearly see on the pics, but do you have a skirt kit?
Pages: 1 2