FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Pics Of My Ride........ Finally
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 8810f09ce0.jpg]

[Image: d777cc0ac4.jpg]

[Image: 8148670e8a.jpg]

Before every single person tells me it needs a drop, I would like to say, I know it does fuktards (first time I've ever said that.... feels good). It's gettin a drop if not this week then next.

Thanks and lemme know what you think.
Rather than pick out the faults, i'll start with the good stuff....

Needs a drop....
:angry:
micro, your such a fawker.

bigmandan, car looks good. Love the wheels.

Debadge your car, that big EVANS doesnt look right. <_<
Flofocus,May 9 2005, 01:20 PM Wrote:micro, your such a fawker.

bigmandan, car looks good.  Love the wheels.

[right][snapback]107395[/snapback][/right]

ya that's on its way too... gonna pick up the goo gone tonight at canadian tire, assuming they have it, and gonna debadge sometime soon.
dabigmandan,May 9 2005, 02:20 PM Wrote::angry:
[right][snapback]107394[/snapback][/right]

Okay Okay...

I like it...it's very clean and the rims are hella nice...(I'm partial to multi-spoke rims)..

what tyres are those, and I would say de-badge the 'EVANS' sticker/decal...

what deck you got in there and also, do you plan to tint it!?!?
dabigmandan,May 9 2005, 02:22 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,May 9 2005, 01:20 PM Wrote:micro, your such a fawker.

bigmandan, car looks good.  Love the wheels.

[right][snapback]107395[/snapback][/right]

ya that's on its way too... gonna pick up the goo gone tonight at canadian tire, assuming they have it, and gonna debadge sometime soon.
[right][snapback]107396[/snapback][/right]

don't spend $$ on goo gone....tell me if it is a sticker or badging and I'll tell you a quick way to remove it without fuking the paint and saving you $$$
microbunny,May 9 2005, 01:22 PM Wrote:
dabigmandan,May 9 2005, 02:20 PM Wrote::angry:
[right][snapback]107394[/snapback][/right]

Okay Okay...

I like it...it's very clean and the rims are hella nice...(I'm partial to multi-spoke rims)..

what tyres are those, and I would say de-badge the 'EVANS' sticker/decal...

what deck you got in there and also, do you plan to tint it!?!?
[right][snapback]107397[/snapback][/right]

Thanks.... tires are wanli tires, yokohoma imitations, I will soon debadge, and its a sony xplod deck... the two sided ones. Tinting? I dunno, not in the near future, running low on funds.
Nice.

i LIKE THE WHEELS!

Are you going to make it out to the BBQ???
Quote:I would like to say, I know it does fuktards (first time I've ever said that.... feels good). It's gettin a drop if not this week then next.

Welcome to the family :D
looks good, love the wheels...they are lovely

yeah id agree with everyone one else, debadge it and get rid of the plate frame...

what would look real good is some svt or darker 2003 headlamps and aeuro grille...would look sexy
Thanks for all the comments. About the BBQ... I can try to make it out, from what I understand it is in June. I really do wanna attend but in June I'll be gone for 2 weeks, not sure which yet. If they don't conflict then hells ya i'll attend.
Looks pretty good, any other ICE other than the head unit?
I'll be honest and say I'm not a fan of those rims, but I know a tonne of people are, so they're cool for that :P Car looks good otherwise. Needs a good clean inside tho :P
It did get a clean inside..... unfortunately it was right AFTER the pics were taken. As for other I.C.E., I have a sony xplod amp and sub, single 1200 watt 12 inch sub in a bandpass box powered by 1000 watt amp. Sounds awesome.
It's hard to tell if it needs a drop from the high angle those pictures were taken from. You must be a tallmandan dabigmandan. :lol:
lol.... actually i'm 6'2"
awsome car dude! love those rims!