FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Tooks Some Pics Today At Work.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tooks some pics today at work.

[Image: IMGP1227.JPG]

[Image: IMGP1224.JPG]
Well it's stock, and it's a sedan, so therefore it should suck... :P but it looks great, so you are exempt from that "suckiness" sedan faction :)
Uh-oh, did I hear someone talking smack about the Sedan Faction? :angry: :P

Looks good man, very good. What drop is on that car?

Raine,May 9 2005, 01:51 AM Wrote:Well it's stock, and it's a sedan, so therefore it should suck... :P but it looks great, so you are exempt from that "suckiness" sedan faction :)
[right][snapback]107234[/snapback][/right]

Not you too. :rolleyes:
Raine,May 9 2005, 01:51 AM Wrote:Well it's stock, and it's a sedan, so therefore it should suck... :P but it looks great, so you are exempt from that "suckiness" sedan faction :)
[right][snapback]107234[/snapback][/right]

It's funny cause I traded in my sedan membership for a lowered orange hatchback..... :lol:

Only thing I miss is the trunk space....
Jaspher,May 9 2005, 12:18 AM Wrote:Tooks some pics today at work.

Very nice, but I hope you weren't laying on the ground to get those shots :lol:

I'll hazard a guess but the background makes me think you were taking those pics in Scarborough... am I close?

NefCanuck
To answer some questions:

1. What drop?
-car is not lowered at all. I instead use higher profile tires to minimize the wheel gap. Tires are 205/55/16.

2. I hope you weren't laying on the ground to get those shots :lol:
- The camera was on the ground, not me.

3. I'll hazard a guess but the background makes me think you were taking those pics in Scarborough... am I close?

-Location is about .5km from scarborough. This is at Consumers Rd.
Okay...well at least i wasnt the only one that thought the car looked lowered...and despite the fact of 55-series tyres..it still looks like you got a 1.5" drop...maybe just the angles but, it looks nice regardless
Jaspher,May 9 2005, 03:03 PM Wrote:To answer some questions:

2.  I hope you weren't laying on the ground to get those shots  :lol:
- The camera was on the ground, not me.

3. I'll hazard a guess but the background makes me think you were taking those pics in Scarborough... am I close?

-Location is about .5km from scarborough.  This is at Consumers Rd.
[right][snapback]107417[/snapback][/right]

2, -phew- You had me worried there :lol: I mean I really respect people willing to get down & dirty to get the good pics but I don't wanna see anyone hurting themselves either.

3. I thought that was familar scenery (I visit friends in the east end of Scarborough & Pickering on weekends)

NefCanuck
LOL consumers rd is less than 0.5 km from Scarborough. come out onto VP Northbound and boom, you're in Scarborough
Raine,May 9 2005, 09:14 PM Wrote:LOL consumers rd is less than 0.5 km from Scarborough. come out onto VP Northbound and boom, you're in Scarborough
[right][snapback]107663[/snapback][/right]

hahah damn it is pretty close to scarborough eh.. maybe more like .2km