FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Edmonton Focus Owners?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just curious to see how many Focus owners there are in the Edmonton area - I'd really like to organize a drive through the mountains this summer.

I can't be all alone here, can I? ;)
Hey Man, I am from Edmonton but I think there are not too many from around her. I have a couple friends who drive a Focus, another wagon owner and another drives a ZX3! There are alot in Calgary, there's even a Calgary Focus owners club. :D
LOFOCI WAGON,May 9 2005, 08:46 AM Wrote:Hey Man, I am from Edmonton but I think there are not too many from around her. I have a couple friends who drive a Focus, another wagon owner and another drives a ZX3! There are alot in Calgary, there's even a Calgary Focus owners club.  :D
[right][snapback]107304[/snapback][/right]

Hmm, that's a shame - hopefully some more guys show up on this thread.

Hey, while I have your attention - did you purchase any of your aftermarket parts here in Edmonton?

j.a.dj

hey guys ill be upp thare may long if ya guy wana meet up and mabie go for a cruse or something...
Quote:Hey, while I have your attention - did you purchase any of your aftermarket parts here in Edmonton?
[right][snapback]107713[/snapback][/right]

Yes I did purchase a few things for my car here in Edmonton! The MBRP exhaust was purchased through Warehouse Services Inc. who are a distributor. My B+G springs I got through a friend at Midas and a couple small things at JB'S. Other than that the rest is from other sources. There is more things available now compared to 2 years ago! ;)