FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My Focus(pic's)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

pheonix_10

Here is My Focus ZX5 what do ya think?
pssst there's no pictures
:hi:

:postpics:
Way to go man! :lol:

Hopefully he was drunk or something... Thatll bring back his respect on a board like this one.. =P

(Note to original poster... If you werent drunk .. claim you were)
Seriously. You're coming in on a good note now buddy. LOL what a fuktard

:hi:
I thought I smelled vodka on the original post... :lol:

There's a how-to at the top of this subforum that explains how to post up your pics. :)

EDIT - I lied. It's in the Forum Support area. Here's the linkage - http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...topic=8112

Happy posting!

Hey Jay (ZX3TUNR), could you dupe that post into this forum for the new guys as a sticky? Nate? Jarrod?
Unless there is some hidden meaning to it maybe a mod can help him spell his name too?

I believe it is meant to be "Phoenix_10"?

As for being drunk and posting, nothing wrong with that, he's come to the right place. If I can't drive a car drunk what the hell else is a guy like me supposed to do other than post here?

:hi: :beerchug:
wow... judging from the responses this guy just got you can bet he'll never be back. Common guys, give him a break, we need more members!
:welcome:

He's going to fit in just fine here.
ANTHONYD,May 8 2005, 09:01 PM Wrote::welcome:

[right][snapback]107198[/snapback][/right]

I concour and welcome him as a hero, no really thats the coolest intro I've seen in 3 years and this board is only2-1/2 years old.!!!!!!!!11!11111111!!!

Most newbs just bitch about their DPFE
ANTHONYD,May 9 2005, 02:01 AM Wrote::welcome:

[right][snapback]107198[/snapback][/right]

I have to agree.

Welcome to the gene pool of the fuktard's. If you fawk up, we'll let you know ASAP.
If we fawk up, well just screw right off.
dabigmandan,May 8 2005, 09:53 PM Wrote:.... Common guys, give him a break, we need more members!...
[right][snapback]107195[/snapback][/right]

tRUE, BUT WE could also stand to lose a few//// :lol:
:blink: lol weird...
i like him already
Welcome to the site