FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Front Bumper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had a little run in with a pole (only going like 3kph) that caused a little crack in the front bumper. Can just the front bumper be replace? The lights and everything are fine just a crack in the bumper. My car is a 2001 ZX3 S2, would a bumper off a non S2 zx3 work? Around how much would one of these cost? Is there a place online I could look? The car is stock so I would like to stick with oem if possible. Thanks
The front bumpers for all models from 2000-2004 are interchangeable. I know there were a couple of guys on here that had bumpers for sale, they may chime in here, but you can also check the sell item section on this site. Ebay also has bumpers but they are usually from the states and shipping and brkerage could be expensive.
I don't see a for sale items section.
Just called the dealer and they want $349+tax not painted. The guy at the parts counter had no idea how much it would cost to paint it but it can't be less than $100. Anyone have any cheaper locations other than a dealer? Would Napa or Carquest have anything like this? Thanks
wadem,May 9 2005, 02:17 PM Wrote:Just called the dealer and they want $349+tax not painted. The guy at the parts counter had no idea how much it would cost to paint it but it can't be less than $100. Anyone have any cheaper locations other than a dealer? Would Napa or Carquest have anything like this? Thanks
[right][snapback]107392[/snapback][/right]

You can try http://www.dominionauto.com

But I'm sure it will cost around the same.
I work for a ford dealership i can check and see what my price would be on a front bumper.
I called around and can get a aftermarket one for around $150 primmed but not painted. Do any of you guys have any idea how much it would cost to get it painted?
Colony & Bramview Ford, both quoted me $200 to paint a 2002 facelift front bumper that is primed.....

If I do it my bumper myself it will only cost about $80 for paint & clear coat.