FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: It's Dirty, But I Was Bound And Determined...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So... off to the waterfront we went to get some half-decent shots with the tripod. I'm rather impressed (and wish that I had washed the car prior) with the results.

[Image: angle1.jpg]

[Image: angle2.jpg]

[Image: carousel.jpg]

[Image: frontangle1.jpg]

[Image: frontangle2.jpg]

[Image: reflected.jpg]
Love your tails man. Look REALLY good. Seriously good. What I would have done, with the colour of your car, is get that candy apple red translucent spray, and sprayed the grille/turn signals with that. Woulda looked red-stealth :P You need a drop and maybe even some stock wheels, but looks sweet otherwise :)
get rims and a small drop and that'll be the s**t...

but regardless, it looks pimp dood...nicer everytime i see it..

those tails are killer....i miss my sedan...(sometimes)
looking very nice adam!
its ok but......................zx-s rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*s****** :ph34r:
Rims and drop now!!!
those smoked tails and front turn signals looks nice. To bad you live so far from me cuz I would love to try them on my car to see how it would look like.
Looking real good man!

Needs a few things though...............

Mirrors paint matched SVT style

that shorty painted flat black to match the base

and a debadge

.......the corruption continues HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Thanks guys, I appreciate the comments and suggestions... and corruption (GORD!!!!)!

Now to address a few comments:

The suspension will be going SVT-spec, ala 2001 ZTS' project. When remains to be seen, but hopefully by the end of summer.

Rims are a big want, but a want and not a need. IE - when I can afford it :P

Paint the shorty - check, doing that soon B)

Debadge - happening sooner than you think... going to get the trunk completely resprayed after the wedding (75% chance of it happening), and the debadge will be automatic when they prep it. Not having new badging installed :P If I don't get it resprayed, it's getting debadged anyways :ph34r:

Colour-matched translucent signals - Gord (SL8RZZX3) mentioned that as well, but the tint has grown on me HUGE. Good idea tho Raine :)

Anyways, keep the suggestions and comments coming guys! It's much appreciated!

As always, much respect for Gord, Paul, Jarrod, Nate, Oscar, and everyone else who's helped me get the car this "unique" :D
I was also going to tell you to get those headlight covers paint matched and on, BUT then i realized you're waiting on my slow ass to get my fogs off my car!

Soon Buddy I promise!
Whenever you're ready man! No rush! My free modding time goes downhill from now till after the honeymoon at this rate! I was suprised I had 3+ hours to spend on painting and cleanup yesterday.

Oh and Jarrod, I made a nice little addition to the car I think you'll like :)
Where did you get your can of nightshade? How much is it? I need a can to do my front indicators.

this is photoshoped but I think it cleans up the front nice. My euro clear bumper lense should arrive shortly.
[Image: focusblackedout.JPG]
Jaspher,Jun 2 2005, 12:14 AM Wrote:Where did you get your can of nightshade?  How much is it?  I need a can to do my front indicators.[right][snapback]112115[/snapback][/right]

Got my can of Niteshade thru Jarrod and Cubed.ca. Cost was 25/shipped and taxes in IIRC.