FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Is Dis True?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showt...adid=43143

Was reading on there according to wat some of them said the rods are weaker in the duratec and noone makes a turbo kit for an 05? Is dis true from wat anyone knows here. Would really be dissappointing if I can't turbo my car.
bah you can turbo anything...i think at dans BBQ we were thinking of trying to turbo a lawn mower...or maybe just dean wanted to...

i havent heard anyhting about weaker rods...but if you really wanted to and had the $$, you could turbo your 05
hehe no I don't really have the cash for a turbo now, was just readin, I'd like to down the road add a turbo, maybe when the powertrain warrenty is gone add turbo.
by the time you wanan turbo, there wil be kits out for it...

this year alone were there not 3 new turbo kits that came out for the Zetec?? Give it some time and they will make a kit and probly fix that weak rod problem
exactly. anything can be turboed. Its the tuning you gotta worry about. If you have any plans of turbo start saving up for tuning now. Its the most important and the most expensive. 2g's can easily be spent in tuning.