FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Silver Svtf, Warden & Sheppard @ 8:45pm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looked like an SVT.. was silver, had "silverstar" or "eurolite" look bulbs, 3 piece mid wing on the back... whoever it was was looking at my car pretty hard :P Anyone know who this is?
It was me, I saw your car at the last second there (too busy playing with the radio). Looking good.
The headlights are Eurolights.
David
NoiSeeVT,May 7 2005, 08:30 PM Wrote:It was me, I saw your car at the last second there (too busy playing with the radio).  Looking good.
The headlights are Eurolights.
David
[right][snapback]107087[/snapback][/right]

you live in the area? I'm at Warden & Finch
I work at Warden and Sheppard and live @ Markham and Elesmere. :) Straight outa Scarborough.

David
Warden & Sheppard? The only things at Warden & sheppard are Shanahan Ford, McDonalds, Taco bell, and the gas stations :P

LOL just bugging ya... there's also the Pontiac and VW dealerships, law & doctors offices, computer stores, etc..

How are the Eurolites for driving? Just curious. :)
NOS2Go4Me,May 8 2005, 06:21 PM Wrote:How are the Eurolites for driving? Just curious. :)
[right][snapback]107183[/snapback][/right]

I had them on my car for about a year... some would argue they're an improvement over stock, but it's just really a different colour. :P
I have to agree, no brighter no duller, just whiter, a cheaper upgrade, than PIAA's with pretty much the same reult. I have them in all my cars I like them better than the less than known brands.

David