FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Svt Suspension For 275us
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Everyone. Has anyone actual paid 275US - 341 CND for this SVT style suspension. I've been checking around and everyone gives me a higher price, by at least 100 CND. Steeda said around 450, but I want it for the 275US. I just checked with Sean Hyland Motorsports and they said 275US but it is back ordered for at least a month. Anyone know who sells it for 275 US around the GTA? and I don't want to pay for shipping I would pick it up.

DRyanC
Why are you looking for SVT Suspension? Is there a specific reason because you could probably get another suspension for close to that price no?
I can score you Eibach pro-kit springs for less than that...if you can get to Guelph, which shouldnt be to bad from georgetown./....SVT springs arent really worth the trouble...IMO...
i think i saw them for 245 USD at McNews or Newedge...and that might even be with the rear sway bar

found it... McNews Automotive
The entire SVT kit is a steal at 350 CDN if it is indeed the ENTIRE kit - springs, struts, and anti-roll bars.
NOS2Go4Me,May 6 2005, 07:04 PM Wrote:The entire SVT kit is a steal at 350 CDN if it is indeed the ENTIRE kit - springs, struts, and anti-roll bars.
[right][snapback]106887[/snapback][/right]

I got mine for $400 taxes in and yes it is springs(4), struts(4), anti roll bar and I think some bushings too. It's been a while since I poked my head in the box. I'll get it on soon, promise!

I used CTA Motorsports however he said he would be unlikely to repeat the price for anyone else. CTA distributes for BAT Inc.
go to dixie ford...order it then pick it up. Doin the same myself....neighbour:)
I bought a set of those in the summer when I am in the state, I did search around b4 I head down and no one can repeat that price. If you want you have to order from US.

To 2001 ZTS
Let me know how it go when you finally did it. Mine are all seized(sp?) and I am still collecting tools and parts for the job. From what I see I need to cut at least 3 bolt and nut in order to take the arm out.
residentdud,Oct 17 2005, 04:56 PM Wrote:go to dixie ford...order it then pick it up. Doin the same myself....neighbour:)
[right][snapback]149678[/snapback][/right]

Dixie Ford.

(905) 629-1711

Get directed to parts...ask for either Trevor or Steve (aka J.J. - the one who does Ford Racing Parts).

You can get it for $383 CDN there...and pick it up with no delivery charge.

Up until the end of September, it was on backorder. I believe the parts should be in now.

(Andrew...wanna be a guinea pig this time?)
GapBoyPCS,Oct 18 2005, 06:31 PM Wrote:(Andrew...wanna be a guinea pig this time?)
[right][snapback]150001[/snapback][/right]

If you mean about the suspension mine has been on for months and I love it.

For the other fellow I was rushed for time so I went to a dealer and part of the install cost was written off because the stock right front spring was broken anyway and "replaced" under waranty. Can't really give you an acurate cost to have it all installed but it can be as low as $75 at the shop AnthonyD recomends, Moondogz? You had better ask him the name/location.
Try RCO Enterprises...

RCO Enterprises Inc
Sebringville, ON
Tel. : 519-393-6665

They are just outside of London, near Aylmer. I got some parts through them.

Ryan