FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Autox Compilation (focus Zx3)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know I posted this in my swaybar thread, but what the hec :P

Right Click and Save As (17.5meg)

Please excuse the editing and music if it's not to your liking.
Very cool.

I gotta get my girl into this.....

Awsome vid B)
Yes, my "boy" got me into this (damn him). He's with the SPDA guys.

I will probably do some more events, but just for fun. No regional series for me.

But someone was telling me that they couldn't give the "women driver of the year award" to anyone coz there weren't any women that competed in the whole series. The prize was like a set of brakes and R compound tires. Hec, you don't even have to do well in the series. Just attend the minimum required events, and all those goodies would have been mine plus the award ;)
I keep trying to get her to come out. I explain that she would learn a lot about her skills and her car.....she said because its a 4 door family sedan that she doesnt really care.

Im gonna forward her this thread and vid and threaten to leave her for you. :lol: :P
YOU GO GIRL!!!!11!!!1! :lol:

Goes to show how closely I follow the Subaru world, I never heard of SPDA until now. What does your boyfriend drive?

2001 ZTS,May 5 2005, 06:56 PM Wrote:YOU GO GIRL!!!!11!!!1! :lol:

Goes to show how closely I follow the Subaru world, I never heard of SPDA until now. What does your boyfriend drive?
[right][snapback]106642[/snapback][/right]

THANKS! gotta represent the bitches! :lol:

My bf drives a Stage2 2003 Blue WRX sedan with some minor suspension upgrades.

Right Click & Save as (8megs)

Funny thing is, the WRX is somewhat of a rare car on the street, as oppose to a focus...I see them EVERYWHERE. But at the event....it was Subaru nation, and MY car was RARE! Alot of the guys were surprised on how well it handles and wanted to drive my car. But then again, I probably got all that attention because I was a girl :D
Is anybody else not able to view the WRX vid?

It keeps getting set back to the begnning of the vid after 9 seconds of playing....
Flofocus,May 5 2005, 08:30 PM Wrote:Is anybody else not able to view the WRX vid?

It keeps getting set back to the begnning of the vid after 9 seconds of playing....
[right][snapback]106657[/snapback][/right]

The WRX vid should be working. I just downloaded it myself.

here is the link if you want to copy and paste

http://www.angelfire.com/trek/mr.mercado...oXWill.wmv
The Link for you car is no longer working. I think angelfire disabled it on you. If someone wants who already has the vid send it to me and I'll host it on my server. or Mystergirl msn me at DarkMaster699@hotmail.com and send the vids to me I'll host em up
Great nDriving, sweet car. Keep it up. Any plans to race (track ofcourse?)

David
i wish i could see these.. but they dont work
They all should be working? You have to "right click and save as", or just copy and paste the link.
yeah i right clicked and saved as (im using FireFox, not IE though) and get 10.2k files..(probably the HTML angelfire page)