FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Saskatoon Clan!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is anyone around this weekend for a little meet or something (hour or two), I know Phil wants to put his intake on, maybe meet at my place or wherever we do that? Couple pics, etc....

Tyler?
Garrett?
Phil?

Not sure who else is in Saskatoon????
no can do.

going to yorkton to pick my car up, getting new speakers put in.
im only good friday after 8, and saturday after 6...or maybe sunday morning before 4...

let me know if any of that works
Friday night is more then likely out..... til at least 9:30 or so..... did you want to put that intake on this weekend?
i can wait, becuase i really wanna clean the engine bay before i start installing it, its disgusting!!

i just got some kick panels in also with some component speakers, i wanna try to install those too, but i gotta go to fabricland and recover them...

im off all day tuesday and if sunday is nice i might try to start it...but im a patient man, i can wait

j.a.dj

hey give me a shout on sunday if ya guys are gona do something .....chad you got my number...
Yeah I'll call you on Sunday.......
Phil, your car looks awesome, thanks for coming out tonight. Sucks though, the pics didn't turn out, super blurry..... oh well next time....
yeah it was super good meeting up with ya...

no worries on the pics, i have a feeling we will be meeting up more, we will have plenty of chances B)
phone me next time your planing to have a meet. im going to be here next weekend.
Yeah thinking about doing the same thing, meet for an hour or so, chat it up..... I'm around this coming weekend also as far as I know, nothing planned.

j.a.dj

you suck chad....you forgot to call me....you better call sometime this week or ill cry...lol
j.a.dj,May 8 2005, 08:49 PM Wrote:you suck chad....you forgot to call me....you better call sometime this week or ill cry...lol
[right][snapback]107214[/snapback][/right]

Hey you said you were busy on Saturday night.....

Sunday was a waste, I was busy all day and Phil was working, (Mother's Day stuff also).

This weekend again, meet somewhere on 8th again....... I'll let ya know.
i think ill be down for this weekend again...i might be working saturday and sunday night, but anywhere else is good for me
We can do it Friday, hopefully we can get Garret and Tyler out also.....
friday i have to work from 6 to 10 and saturday from 1 to 4. anytime after 4 on saturday or sunday works good for me.
FocusGuy7476,May 9 2005, 08:48 PM Wrote:friday i have to work from 6 to 10 and saturday from 1 to 4. anytime after 4 on saturday or sunday works good for me.
[right][snapback]107718[/snapback][/right]

Wow, my son finally started his a job. :D
Chad, did Tyler tell you that we are going to be neighbors. B)
SVTZX503,May 9 2005, 09:20 PM Wrote:
FocusGuy7476,May 9 2005, 08:48 PM Wrote:friday i have to work from 6 to 10 and saturday from 1 to 4. anytime after 4 on saturday or sunday works good for me.

[right][snapback]107741[/snapback][/right]

No not at all.... you guys bought one of the townhouses here in Briarwood???? :)
S2,May 9 2005, 09:56 PM Wrote:
SVTZX503,May 9 2005, 09:20 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]107741[/snapback][/right]

No not at all.... you guys bought one of the townhouses here in Briarwood???? :)
[right][snapback]107757[/snapback][/right]

that right # 11-103 Banyan
SVTZX503,May 9 2005, 10:06 PM Wrote:that right # 11-103 Banyan
[right][snapback]107761[/snapback][/right]

Hey that's awesome, when do you take possession? So which SVTF gets the garage? :D
Pages: 1 2