FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Yo Reginaians's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wat's everyone doing this sunday. Would anyone wanna get together so I can put screen names to faces, or even saturday night doesn't matter to me.

Jason's car has still eluded my searching thur the staples parking lot. I'm suprised those security guards don't come out at me one of these times.
Well I'm going to be out of town starting tomorrow (Friday) morning until sometime on Sunday, as I'm the best man at my friends wedding. I'd say yes for the evening, but I probably should go over to moms house.

It will have to be another time for me man, sorry!

P.S. If your driving through the call centre parking lot and you see a done up Focus with B0RT licence plates, dats my baby lol
Bort,May 5 2005, 12:11 PM Wrote:Well I'm going to be out of town starting tomorrow (Friday) morning until sometime on Sunday, as I'm the best man at my friends wedding.  I'd say yes for the evening, but I probably should go over to moms house.

It will have to be another time for me man, sorry!

P.S.  If your driving through the call centre parking lot and you see a done up Focus with B0RT licence plates, dats my baby lol
[right][snapback]106633[/snapback][/right]

Saw it already.. Refer to my sighting thread. :D
Yah people look at me strange when I drive around in there, I wonder why :rolleyes:
Come on regina people... mini meet anywhere in regina, don't really care where.

Edit - Monday works as well.
bump - come on people.
Move to Ontario

THIS IS A MEET!

:P
ANTHONYD,May 6 2005, 07:29 AM Wrote:Move to Ontario

THIS IS A MEET!

:P
[right][snapback]106758[/snapback][/right]

Find me a job and housing and I might consider it :D

*edit betcha if I added "free beer" to the meet here I'd get people showing up left and right /edit*
How does free beer At Jason's house sound :D...

ps free beer means u bring your own :D