FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: White Zx3 Saskatoon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

j.a.dj

so i was on my way to the bar last sat night and a white zx3 with a 3rd wing and a front lip and i think avenger skirts so i chaced it down and some little hottie with her mom wear on it so i zoomed by ..... anyway anyone know who this is( sask plates too)
You sure it was white cause there is a light silver (CD SILVER) one kicking around here also, see my SIGHTINGS post.......

If it was white, haven't seen that one myself yet......
havent seen that one yet, but a little hottie you say???

ill be sure to pimp that one... B)

j.a.dj

ya it was for shure white ive never seen it befor ither...
There's a white ZX3 in Regina with a mid-wing, and wings west side skirts and rear lip (but no front lip).. probably not the same car since it's an asian guy that drives it.

j.a.dj

guilty,May 9 2005, 05:58 AM Wrote:There's a white ZX3 in Regina with a mid-wing, and wings west side skirts and rear lip (but no front lip).. probably not the same car since it's an asian guy that drives it.
[right][snapback]107237[/snapback][/right]

ya that sounds like it but it was some asian chick driveing it could have been his old laddy and im not 100% shure it had a front lip.
it was me garret :P

j.a.dj

lol well if it was lol then you got way hotter... :D
j.a.dj,May 10 2005, 11:19 AM Wrote:lol well if it was lol then you got way hotter... :D
[right][snapback]107892[/snapback][/right]

Talk about your long winters :lol: :fag: