FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Looking For A Zx3 Wreck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my first focus I have ever owned and I just never thought I would love smoking ricers as much as i do.
I have always had mustangs since the late 80's and I am toying with the idea of putting an V8 in a focus body. My last car was a 2000 GT ( Dump truck took care of it last fall) Anyway I have a new crate motor that i was going to put in it during last winter, since its now a pop or beer can I have been trying to sell the motor and salvage as much cash out of it as I can.
I also have an 8.8 and a spare 5 gear. Honestly any body style would work. Its really no big deal to me how ever if I had a choice I would take a wagon over anything just because it would be a wagon with a 4.6LTR. I have a decent set up in my garage ( Mig stick oxy-acte and soon to be plasma) I prefer that the title is not written off and it has bags.
Fire or theft recovery I missed a ZX5 the other day on ebay for $1500.00 like the saying goes s**t happens.
PM Me if anyone has any leads
Where are you located. I know SGI(SK) Salvage has a few Foci. My son's totalled ZX3 was in Saskatoon yard but I'm not sure if it is still there.