FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Svt Seats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there someone I can get some SVT Seats?
why?
<_<
jsut get racing seats most likely the same price
ask the ford dealership
As an owner of the exact seats your looking for I'd recommend an after market seat as well. Leather is not top quality, intserts get funny white spots( insert jokes here) and you still sit just as high as stock. :angry:
focusonthis_88,May 4 2005, 05:20 PM Wrote:Is there someone I can get some SVT Seats?
[right][snapback]106407[/snapback][/right]

SVTsalvage.com
dmcisaac,May 4 2005, 05:17 PM Wrote:why?
<_<
jsut get racing seats most likely the same price
ask the ford dealership
[right][snapback]106418[/snapback][/right]

Because I don't like racing seats. You can't move in them...I know thats what they do, but Im not comfortable in a racing seats. That's why I want a SVT seats. And because im doing my interior red and black.
how much money do u have u get sumthing new every week :P
focusonthis_88,May 4 2005, 05:20 PM Wrote:Is there someone I can get some SVT Seats?
[right][snapback]106407[/snapback][/right]

I've been looking forever. SVT dean is selling his soon.

$1000 for the passenger side seat. <_<

Yeah, thats right, 1 freggin seat
Flofocus,May 5 2005, 10:19 AM Wrote:I've been looking forever.  SVT dean is selling his soon.

$1000 for the passenger side seat. <_<

Yeah, thats right, 1 freggin seat
[right][snapback]106586[/snapback][/right]

Well, I don't want to pay 1000$ for a seat. I think i'll just buy some racing seat...I'll try to find some that are comfortable.
You could drive to Alberta, chase cows, skin 'em, and plaster their hides over the seats of your choice for cheaper than what Dean's selling his seats for.

Hmmmm... I should start a tour / car upholstery company!
NOS2Go4Me,May 5 2005, 09:36 PM Wrote:Hmmmm... I should start a tour / car upholstery company!
[right][snapback]106716[/snapback][/right]

It would probably work!
go on the american focus boards. You can find a front set of svt seats for somewhere in the 500-600 USD dollar range. Shipping is brutal, but what are you gonna do right? with racing seats, you are gonna be in for a grand or so easy for a GOOD set. Entry level reclinable sparco's (Sparco Sienna's) are 400 bucks a pop. Plus sliders, plus brackets...
just looks for racing seats but that you can adjust
Like I said. SVTSALVAGE.com. They are in NJ so you can go pick them up...
bluetoy,May 6 2005, 01:34 PM Wrote:Like I said. SVTSALVAGE.com. They are in NJ so you can go pick them up...
[right][snapback]106800[/snapback][/right]

I gave up after my 6th email.
Flofocus,May 6 2005, 01:30 PM Wrote:
bluetoy,May 6 2005, 01:34 PM Wrote:Like I said. SVTSALVAGE.com. They are in NJ so you can go pick them up...

[right][snapback]106821[/snapback][/right]

Thats what is wrong with kids these days:

PICK UP THE PHONE!!!!

They probably get dozens of e-mails from dreamers and sceamers every day who have no intention of spending any money unless the reply is:

"gee thank god you called these seats have just been sitting here gathering dust and we didn't know what to do with them, how does $10 for the pair sound plus we'll toss in free shipping!"

:rolleyes:

Pick up the phone, start a rapour, say how hard brokerage will ass rape you, fax a RFQ, play with the price a bit blah blah blah. You making a business transaction treat it as such.
ive seen on the jet and FF some red and black SVT seats for sale, i think one of them even included the back inserts and console...for like 700USD + shipping, thats a deal in my eyes

focus salvage has them, or is that the same as SVT salvage?? they also had the black leather recardo focus seats for sale...tasty
2001 ZTS,May 6 2005, 02:45 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,May 6 2005, 01:30 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]106821[/snapback][/right]

Thats what is wrong with kids these days:

PICK UP THE PHONE!!!!

They probably get dozens of e-mails from dreamers and sceamers every day who have no intention of spending any money unless the reply is:

"gee thank god you called these seats have just been sitting here gathering dust and we didn't know what to do with them, how does $10 for the pair sound plus we'll toss in free shipping!"

:rolleyes:

Pick up the phone, start a rapour, say how hard brokerage will ass rape you, fax a RFQ, play with the price a bit blah blah blah. You making a business transaction treat it as such.
[right][snapback]106829[/snapback][/right]

:lol:

Puh lease.

Were 2005. Better answer my email if you want my business.

Frig, the only way to get a hold of Tom is by email.

I've NEVER been able to get a hold of him by phone.