FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: From T.o To Toon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So this weekend i went back to Toronto and saw some family and friends...and the get the focus finally...

The drive to Thunderbay was nice, scerney was awsome and so was the weather...the drive through Superior Provincial park was friggin nice. Not to mention gave me a couple oppurtunities to have some shots of the car.

The drive from Thunderbay to Saskatoon was balls. For 3 reasons...

1. It was boring as hell (except fro a small part of Manitoba)
2. The car ran like sh!t, my fuel pump gave out every 30km, so i would have to pull over and let her rest then go back to driving a tops of 60km. A 4 hours drive turned into 7...BALLS
3. In Kenora a got a speeding ticket, that the one time the car was running perfect in the entire drive. 139 in a 90 zone...yeah that sucked.

Now with the focus...it ran like s**t like a i said...and the work i had done on the car was below satisfactory...but you get what you pay for...which in my case wasnt alot. Alot of gaps and bulges...ill see about fixing that over the summer...

so here is some pics ( and yes, i know i need a drop)

[Image: Picture019.jpg]

[Image: Picture025.jpg]

along the highway they have these thing called inushduks or something...you stack rocks like a person to show that the passage is safe...so we climbed a rock face (previous pic) and built one ourselves...
[Image: Picture030.jpg]

and then we shocked him...
[Image: Picture031.jpg]

[Image: Picture023.jpg]

[Image: Picture033.jpg]

this is when i broke down in Sask...decided if im sitting there in the middle of nowhere...take some shots <_<
[Image: Picture045.jpg]
STUNNING!

01-yellow-ZX3

Hey I recognize those pics, thats my stomping ground! lol

The Inukshuk's were orginally used by the Native's to show directions to the next town, the originals actually had significance, where as now people just build whatever for fun.

Nice pics tho.
Right on Phil, awesome pics, can't wait to see the car in person (this weekend)......
looks good phil, can't wait to see it in person.
Nice to finnaly see it nice ride
so how long did the whole trip take?
Raine,May 4 2005, 10:27 PM Wrote:so how long did the whole trip take?
[right][snapback]106421[/snapback][/right]

total was about 37 hrs i think, but should have only taken just over 30...

ill tell ya this, it dosnt look that good in person...there are alot of flaws that dont show up in those pictures
Great pics and even if you don't think it is perfect yet, car looks great too.
FociPhil,May 4 2005, 05:35 PM Wrote:

ill tell ya this, it dosnt look that good in person...there are alot of flaws that dont show up in those pictures
[right][snapback]106441[/snapback][/right]

What work are you talking about Phil? Like kit fitment, finish?
S2,May 5 2005, 12:31 AM Wrote:
FociPhil,May 4 2005, 05:35 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]106441[/snapback][/right]

What work are you talking about Phil? Like kit fitment, finish?
[right][snapback]106458[/snapback][/right]

yup

j.a.dj

sweet now another one in stoon...cant whait to see it phil...did you bring that lip with ya ?
j.a.dj,May 5 2005, 03:47 PM Wrote:sweet now another one in stoon...cant whait to see it phil...did you bring that lip with ya ?
[right][snapback]106599[/snapback][/right]

the lip got mangled during storage...plus i didnt have room in the car. im gonna have a friend see if he can bend it back into shape...but i highly doubt it man