FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Bbq/swap Meet Time Of Events Schedule....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Focused,
What time are you leaving at? Ill follow you down.
ANTHONYD,Jun 18 2005, 08:01 AM Wrote:I'd offer you place here, but I'm all out of room.

There is a super 8 motel just down the street that is 69 bux a night too. You might want to look into that.
[right][snapback]115218[/snapback][/right]

How do you know that Anthony? :huh:

Few good nights ehh!?!? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only '69' bucks huh...pretty conveinient!!! :lol: :lol:
microbunny,Jun 19 2005, 10:31 AM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Jun 18 2005, 08:01 AM Wrote:I'd offer you place here, but I'm all out of room.

There is a super 8 motel just down the street that is 69 bux a night too. You might want to look into that.
[right][snapback]115218[/snapback][/right]

How do you know that Anthony? :huh:

Few good nights ehh!?!? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only '69' bucks huh...pretty conveinient!!! :lol: :lol:
[right][snapback]115402[/snapback][/right]

I stayed there years ago after a wedding.
well..

that sucked the fun right outta that one!
Anyone starting a convoy from the east end of Toronto that I can join?
MAlby7,Jun 19 2005, 09:41 PM Wrote:Anyone starting a convoy from the east end of Toronto that I can join?
[right][snapback]115527[/snapback][/right]

i think i might be mettin up with hardk0re and maybe sl8rzx3 in oshawa .. so you could meet up with us .. otherwise i'll be comming from your direction
What time you leaving Oshawa??
schade,Jun 19 2005, 10:48 PM Wrote:
MAlby7,Jun 19 2005, 09:41 PM Wrote:Anyone starting a convoy from the east end of Toronto that I can join?

i think i might be mettin up with hardk0re and maybe sl8rzx3 in oshawa .. so you could meet up with us .. otherwise i'll be comming from your direction
[right][snapback]115531[/snapback][/right]

I can jump on the 401 with you guys if you want!
MAlby7,Jun 19 2005, 09:52 PM Wrote:
schade,Jun 19 2005, 10:48 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]115531[/snapback][/right]

I can jump on the 401 with you guys if you want!
[right][snapback]115537[/snapback][/right]

I would like to be at anthonys for around 12:30/1ish as i have to leave between 3 and 4 .. and its about 30-45 mins from 401 and 400?
I'm going to try to get there for 12pm!
Well you won't see my ass there till later in the day. I'll leave room for the not so local guys to clean at his house, while i work away at my place. i'll meet up with you guys, my guess, mid day.
meford4u,Jun 19 2005, 11:16 PM Wrote:Well you won't see my ass there till later in the day.  I'll leave room for the not so local guys to clean at his house, while i work away at my place.  i'll meet up with you guys, my guess, mid day.
[right][snapback]115544[/snapback][/right]

Whenever you can get here Meford. I'll have a burger and a beer waiting for you.
I'll probably be there.... (Hopefully) But it might be with my moms grand prix. :(
scoobasteve,Jun 20 2005, 09:55 AM Wrote:I'll probably be there.... (Hopefully) But it might be with my moms grand prix.  :(
[right][snapback]115636[/snapback][/right]

Thats just not right.....
Focus = Broken :( we'll see if ford can fix it in time.... I'll post details in a seperate thread once i know whats wrong with it.
scoobasteve,Jun 20 2005, 11:28 AM Wrote:Focus = Broken  :( we'll see if ford can fix it in time....  I'll post details in a seperate thread once i know whats wrong with it.
[right][snapback]115651[/snapback][/right]

keep us posted.

They'll have it fixed.

My financial advisor had a SVT...He sold it because the transmission kept going on it.

He bought a VW.

And he thought the Focus was bad. :lol:
Well i want a new transmission, but i doubt any of the dealers would have a GETRAG on hand. Saying i had to wait 65 days for my clutch parts to come in FOR A RECALL :o :o :rolleyes: :angry:
THIS IS A YELL OUT TO ALL THE NORTHERN GUYS AND GALS

MAKE SURE YOU COME TO THE "q"

If i can make the drive so can you

come on - ill race down the 400

haha

see every one down there - cant wait to meet everyone -

hey anthony - is there a half decent place to stay down there as i am not driving home that night - (wife and baby)

let em know

craig - focusnme
focusnme,Jun 20 2005, 02:04 PM Wrote:THIS IS A YELL OUT TO ALL THE NORTHERN GUYS AND GALS

MAKE SURE YOU COME TO THE "q"

If i can make the drive so can you

come on - ill race down the 400

haha

see every one down there - cant wait to meet everyone -

hey anthony  - is there a half decent place to stay down there as i am not driving home that night - (wife and baby)

let em know

craig - focusnme
[right][snapback]115682[/snapback][/right]

There is a super 8 hotel on the q.e.w. (you'll pass it on the way. And there is also a Holiday Inn on Guelph line about 8 min. from my place too.

There are a lot of places in Burlington to shack up. B)
We'll be in tha dirtay south Friday night, staying at the rents for the weekend... actually we're hitting up a surprise b-day party for my Mom Friday night as well.

I just gotta remember to print out directions before we come down... :rolleyes:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11