FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My Baby...finally Complete
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

01-yellow-ZX3

After a long weekend, my car is back in it's "summer mode".

Recent mods:

Kamei 'brows
Ford accessory skirts
WRC bumper
Flat black painted headlights
Rear wiper delete
European hood lock
and everything else from last summer has pretty much remained the same on the exterior...

Without further adue, here are my crappy cel phone pics:

[Image: 03-05-05_1922.jpg]

[Image: 03-05-05_1924.jpg]

[Image: 03-05-05_1925.jpg]

[Image: 03-05-05_1926.jpg]

[Image: 03-05-05_1927.jpg]

01-yellow-ZX3

[Image: 03-05-05_1920.jpg]

I'm finally done with the exterior of the car, its now complete in my own mind. I've put a TON of hardwork into this car, as I do 95% of the work myself on it, and looking at it now makes me think its finally paid off.

I'm finally starting to get some respect from the local Honda guys that used to diss Foci's left and right, so its an improvement! lol
Looks great, its nice to see the finished product finally, especially after all the hard work you've done yourself :beerchug:
Finished?/ but what about the mouldings?!

Nah they tie in well with the vents in the bumper. Car looks great man :)

01-yellow-ZX3

I've been contemplating the side door mouldings, but I'm leaning towards leaving them black as it ties in with the yellow/black theme I have going with the bumper mesh, headlights, tails, etc.
very nice.. always well love that front bumper
rear wiper delete.. pics? i'm not convinced this will matter much.. im curious

01-yellow-ZX3

With the Saleen wing, you have to get rid of the rear window sprayer. So I rarely ever use the wiper, as it usually just made a mess anyways, and I never liked the looks of the small 11" wiper I had to use because of the wing.

So I took the wiper motor out, I'll see if I can find some pics.

To those who were worried the Euro hood lock mechanism wouldn't work in a Canadian winter - it works awesome, even better than the stock latch. I always had troubles in -45C weather with my stock hood latch freezing shut on me. I've never had one problem with my euro hood lock - definitely recommended.

Thanks for the comments btw guys. :D
I am officially impressed with the combination of the colour, the accents, and the WRC front end. That is the best non WRC-coloured front end I've ever seen.

Well done man! :D
I like the mouldings black.

It looks hott man. Do us a favour and show us some GOOD pics!

I want to see that car in all it's clarity!
Looks great! :D Who makes your rims?

01-yellow-ZX3

Thanks guys, it means a lot. :D

The rims are SHM rims.

I really need to borrow a high quality digi cam and take some real pics with a nice background to show the car properly.
01-yellow-ZX3,May 4 2005 Wrote:Thanks guys, it means a lot.  :D

The rims are SHM rims.

I really need to borrow a high quality digi cam and take some real pics with a nice background to show the car properly.
[right][snapback]106321[/snapback][/right]

try and make it out to the photoshoot.

we still need to set a date.
i was in Winnipeg yesteray, i should have rolled by with my cam and took some pics...

your car is stooopid nice man, you should be proud
FociPhil,May 4 2005, 12:25 PM Wrote:i was in Winnipeg yesteray, i should have rolled by with my cam and took some pics...

[right][snapback]106338[/snapback][/right]
Did you move?
ANTHONYD,May 4 2005, 04:54 PM Wrote:
FociPhil,May 4 2005, 12:25 PM Wrote:i was in Winnipeg yesteray, i should have rolled by with my cam and took some pics...

[right][snapback]106338[/snapback][/right]
Did you move?
[right][snapback]106349[/snapback][/right]

yeah i moved from Toronto to Saskatoon in October, but just this weekend i went back to TO to gte the focus and bring it out to Sask.

01-yellow-ZX3

Damn dude, you shoulda let me know ahead of time we coulda met up.

I'm hoping to make it out to the Saskatoon show this summer either way.

And AnthonyD - Toronto is a bit far for a photoshoot, thanks anywhoo! B)
01-yellow-ZX3,May 3 2005 Wrote:After a long weekend, my car is back in it's "summer mode".

Recent mods:

Kamei 'brows
Ford accessory skirts
WRC bumper
Flat black painted headlights
Rear wiper delete
European hood lock
and everything else from last summer has pretty much remained the same on the exterior...

Dear god that's one nice looking ride... you do the work yourself? If so congrats and then some.... and if you paid to have it done... care to adopt me and my Focus for your next project? :lol:

NefCanuck
All I gotta say about your car is..

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAH!
microbunny,May 4 2005, 06:52 PM Wrote:All I gotta say about your car is..

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAH!
[right][snapback]106448[/snapback][/right]

twice that! but as others have said....Dude, you need a digital cam! lol :P
Pages: 1 2