FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I'm Still Here! Lol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just in case anyone was wondering...
I'm still around. LOL

If any of your guys/gals have questions or inquiries on Ford parts, by all means let me know. I have a special discount setup for F.C. members. Also have great deals on OE tire sizes as well.

:P

06gtpony,May 5 2009, 09:45 AM Wrote:Just in case anyone was wondering...
I'm still around.  LOL

If any of your guys/gals have questions or inquiries on Ford parts, by all means let me know.  I have a special discount setup for F.C. members.  Also have great deals on OE tire sizes as well.

:P
[right][snapback]286587[/snapback][/right]

So that's Evans Ford and the discount is 35% - right?
18" Edge wheel pricing? :)

Will also consider the "optional" 17" Escape rims. 2009 Escape Sport rims would be ok, too. :)

Just gathering data, deciding what gets done this year to the Escape and what doesn't.
NOS2Go4Me,May 5 2009, 11:30 AM Wrote:18" Edge wheel pricing? :)

Will also consider the "optional" 17" Escape rims. 2009 Escape Sport rims would be ok, too. :)

Just gathering data, deciding what gets done this year to the Escape and what doesn't.
[right][snapback]286598[/snapback][/right]
**cough**kiddingabout35%**cough**
^^ Don't ruin it for me dammit! AAAAARGH! :lol:
NOS2Go4Me,May 5 2009, 12:30 PM Wrote:18" Edge wheel pricing? :)

Will check for you first thing tomorrow.
:)

As for discounts, yeah...35% is a little excessive since most ford parts are only marked up 35-40% to begin with.
NOS2Go4Me,May 5 2009, 12:30 PM Wrote:18" Edge wheel pricing? :)

10-Spoke (thin spoke) painted aluminum:
Retail: $278.57 + $70 core charge + taxes
Your Cost: $183.85 + $70 core charge + taxes

10-Spoke (fat spokes) Chrome:
Retail" $752.52 + $70 core + taxes
Your cost: $497 + $70 core + taxes
how about one SVT focus OEM wheel?
No offense meant, but WTF is a core charge and how does it apply to a wheel?

Decent until the "core charge" comes into play. Sorry man.

GL with your sales, tho. :)
NOS2Go4Me,May 11 2009, 01:25 PM Wrote:No offense meant, but WTF is a core charge and how does it apply to a wheel?

[right][snapback]287125[/snapback][/right]

90% of Ford's aluminum rims are sent to a recycling facility.
As incentive to have customers return their old rims, they charge a Core Fee on top of the retail pricing. Essentially when you buy a new rim, you get charged the core fee, then upon returning your old rims (have to be the same as what you bought) you get the core money refunded to you.
ZX3_2NV,May 11 2009, 12:39 PM Wrote:how about one SVT focus OEM wheel?
[right][snapback]287117[/snapback][/right]

$300 retail, $200 your price (plus tax)
ohh $200 is still a little pricey I'll keep looking around
06gtpony,May 11 2009, 02:17 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,May 11 2009, 01:25 PM Wrote:No offense meant, but WTF is a core charge and how does it apply to a wheel?

[right][snapback]287125[/snapback][/right]

90% of Ford's aluminum rims are sent to a recycling facility.
As incentive to have customers return their old rims, they charge a Core Fee on top of the retail pricing. Essentially when you buy a new rim, you get charged the core fee, then upon returning your old rims (have to be the same as what you bought) you get the core money refunded to you.
[right][snapback]287130[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, but you're not getting my stock 08 Limited rims - they're going to be my winter rims.

So, sadly... I can't swing that. I have options at or below that for 18 and 19 inch choices.

Thanks anyways man.