FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Polishing Chrome...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
alright guys, some help needed. I just picked up a used shorty ram intake, and i now need to polish the s**t outa this this. It has a flew little blemishes that i would prefer to get rid of, but if it's too hard, don't really care. I would just like to get this sucker polished up. Any help would be nice, thanks guys.
I use a product called Autosol on most metal crap.
I comes in a toothpaste style tube. Use with steelwool and elbow grease, buffs out with a rag.
would it work on aluminum? cuase i think that's what it is :unsure:
I know this may sound stupid but its what I do. Use a can of coke, it takes everything off, then polish it with American Racing polish. Its the stuff in the black bottle with pink writing on it. It looks and smells like cotton candy. Works awesome. I used to use it on my rollbars and bumpers on my truck and it looked awesome in the end
a can of coke? PM me with details
The Autosol Shine, (light purple tube) is good for silver, chrome & aluminum.
j3rt,May 4 2005, 09:41 PM Wrote:The Autosol Shine, (light purple tube) is good for silver, chrome & aluminum.
[right][snapback]106523[/snapback][/right]

and this can be baught where? canadian tire?
It used to be hard to find, but I think I did get it at Canadian Tire. 98% sure i did.