FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Dash/trim Cleaning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wat do you guys use to clean/protect your dash/trim. I'm looking for something that doesn't leave a "greasy" feeling left on your fingers. Really that you wouldn't even know that someone sprayed something on. Like Armorall I hate the residue it leaves. Anyways suggest away.
For cleaning the round brush attachemnet on a Shop-Vac, gets right into every nook, cranny and seam. For protecting I use something like Armour-All but only once year and spay it on a cloth then apply to the surface. I'm sure there are other (better) specialty products now a days.
For exterior trim I use "Back to Black" (available at CT)... for interior I just use armorall
armour all...

Then immediately wipe with a swiffer.

It takes the grease away.
ANTHONYD,May 3 2005, 01:29 PM Wrote:armour all...

[right][snapback]106186[/snapback][/right]

A swiffer?
Phantom,May 3 2005, 02:55 PM Wrote:

A swiffer?
[right][snapback]106187[/snapback][/right]

Don't know "swiffer"? Sounds like somebodies Mom cleans up his room still. :lol:
2001 ZTS,May 3 2005, 02:25 PM Wrote:

A swiffer?

Don't know "swiffer"? Sounds like somebodies Mom cleans up his room still. :lol:
[right][snapback]106198[/snapback][/right]

No no my mom doesn't clean my room. But neither do I :D
2001 ZTS,May 3 2005, 04:25 PM Wrote:

A swiffer?

[right][snapback]106198[/snapback][/right]

[Image: bpag1500.jpg]

One of these... Minus the handle of course.

Andrew... I'm sure the wife uses these to mop up all your short and curlies you lose while wanking the ol' meat whistle. :P

And I can assure you my mom doesn't clean my room anymore! :lol:
I use Armorall Low-Gloss protectant on my dash, it doesnt make it as shiney as the regular stuff does.. not too greasy either.

That, and a wet rag to clean the dirt/dust off, clean rag to wipe the armorall in.
Krown Rust sells a product that the women love and no greasy residue. It is expensive because it is made of mink oil, but it smells great.
vacuum then armor all purple canister then yellow.

I got a s**t load of stuff my bro took from the dealorship witch works dam good to.