FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Transmission Problems...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK, everytime I shift to the third gear it grinds. But, when I do it slowly it's doesn't. So im thinking it's maybe the cyncro that's the problem. Does anyone have about idea what could it be?

thx,
your left foot. ;) :P :lol:
Flofocus,May 3 2005, 11:01 AM Wrote:your left foot. ;)  :P  :lol:
[right][snapback]106134[/snapback][/right]

No...I don't think so!! :unsure: ;)
haha awww s**t!...its popping back out when u shift it hard hold it there and make sure your foot is straight down the the ground...there is too many people with auto on this site!...i love all of u :rolleyes: umm yeh mine does that tooo but i have other reasons..haha my firend dropped my tanny yep going done the highway and boom!....no power that day sucked never has been the same again
focusonthis_88,May 3 2005, 03:58 PM Wrote:OK, everytime I shift to the third gear it grinds.  But, when I do it slowly it's doesn't.  So im thinking it's maybe the cyncro that's the problem.  Does anyone have about idea what could it be?

thx,
[right][snapback]106133[/snapback][/right]

well it happens to me sometimes too.. but it is my left foot.. release too quickly.. hand, leg coordination was out.. hehehe..