FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: T.o Guys: Frog & Firkins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Frogs & Ferkins
This Thursday night

Can you make it?
Definitely............now where is it? Is there parking?
The Frog & Firkin is just North of Sheppard on Yonge St... there's parking but it's paid unless you can find room on the street. Turn left off yonge onto Elmhurst to get into the back lot.

link to map
I'll be coming straight from work (downtown) so I'll see if I can make it within reasonable time.
ill be in.. what time is it at?
hyprlte,May 3 2005, 11:37 PM Wrote:ill be in.. what time is it at?
[right][snapback]106285[/snapback][/right]

Good question. Shall we say 6:30 - 7 pm? I'll try to get there first at around 6:30 so that if anyone needs help finding the place they can call me.
Raine,May 4 2005, 12:40 AM Wrote:
hyprlte,May 3 2005, 11:37 PM Wrote:ill be in.. what time is it at?
[right][snapback]106285[/snapback][/right]

Good question. Shall we say 6:30 - 7 pm? I'll try to get there first at around 6:30 so that if anyone needs help finding the place they can call me.
[right][snapback]106286[/snapback][/right]

I'll be there for 6:30.
If thats the time, then I cant make it untill 9:00 pm, plus 15 mins subway commute. Last time I came after work, you guys all left by the time I got there.
Damn guys,

timing is key sometimes and my timing is off. I'm going to have to bow out of this meet. My buddy's are taking me out for my birthday on thursday so I unfortunately cannot make it. Nate I'll be picking up my grill tonight hopefully. Sorry again guys!
I will be there by about 7-7.30pm
This better not just be Flo, Gavin and I sitting around getting pissed. :P Anthony? Mr. Fuktard?
If it was later, I could come say around 9:00pm (Even if your there earlier if you will still be there I could come by,

David
Raine,May 4 2005, 10:46 PM Wrote:This better not just be Flo, Gavin and I sitting around getting pissed. :P Anthony? Mr. Fuktard?
[right][snapback]106426[/snapback][/right]

I already said no in another thread. Don't make me repeat myself.
hey Raine give me a call if it's cancelled at 416-894-9589.
Where is Frog and Firkin? I'm there, just tell me where there is and what time there becomes there, because before that time its not there....and nobody else is there but me drinking beer....

So yeah, where and what time ...

edit: I started drinking too early.... Just saw the map and total description above....
hey... i could get there around 9 aswell... are you guys going to be there still
man you guys all start late. 9 pm? wtf. Get there for 7
I'll be there for 7 now.
I'll be there too...should I bring my focus? :lol:

Maybe i'll just take my beater and everybody can take turns kicking it..
Anybody want to pick me up? LOL

Like I know where Im going in this stink hole. :lol:

Im at the sheraton on queen st. cellie is 613-323-1458
Pages: 1 2