FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Spotted Yellow Zx3 - Foci Phil?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

01-yellow-ZX3

Yellow ZX3 spotted in Kenora, Saleen kit, center exit exhaust, no plates.

Foci Phil this you driving back to SK dude?

01-yellow-ZX3

[Image: 356778497_468.jpg]
hmmm very well could be.
that would be him i believe he left last friday so ... :D whooo another nice one to the club :D
Him and SVT Dean's cars would make a great photo shoot! :D :D :D
I'd bet it was him, pretty hard to have that much of a coincidence. Yellow car with no plates (since he's moving it to Saskatoon, assuming he's running a permit)....
Cannonballllllll! :lol:

Someone had to say it! :D
hahahaha yup that was me...

right after i got the most insane speeding ticket...ill tell a story later...

The whole time i was rolling across canada i was betting if i would see and focus canada members...i didnt, but i guess you saw me...
Phil,

I wanna check out your car this weekend, give me a call..... even Friday if your around, I got the day off....
Friday might work, i work most of the day time tho...ill PM ya

and if ya wanna give me a hand with a intake install *wink*wink**nudge*nudge*...we could do that too :ph34r: lol

01-yellow-ZX3

Thats too bad about the ticket Phil, the Kenora surrounding cops thought it was me and they jumped on the poor yellow Focus owner! :lol:

The cops around Kenora like to pull me over for no reason all the time...

Our cars will look good together at the Showdown show this year!
FociPhil,May 4 2005, 01:10 PM Wrote:Friday might work, i work most of the day time tho...ill PM ya

and if ya wanna give me a hand with a intake install *wink*wink**nudge*nudge*...we could do that too :ph34r:  lol
[right][snapback]106375[/snapback][/right]

Definitely man, I'd love to...... absolutely. Let me know, I am around all day Friday and the weekend.......

What kind of intake? Does the MAF need to be removed in inserted into the aftermarket tube cause if it does, we'll need to get one of those tamper proof torx bits.....

01-yellow-ZX3

Just a off topic heads up...Crappy Tire has a sale on right now for a nice small wratchet and 3 security torx bits. Works wonders in small cramped areas, or you can buy it for the security torx bits themselves.
S2,May 4 2005, 07:29 PM Wrote:
FociPhil,May 4 2005, 01:10 PM Wrote:Friday might work, i work most of the day time tho...ill PM ya

and if ya wanna give me a hand with a intake install *wink*wink**nudge*nudge*...we could do that too :ph34r:  lol
[right][snapback]106375[/snapback][/right]

Definitely man, I'd love to...... absolutely. Let me know, I am around all day Friday and the weekend.......

What kind of intake? Does the MAF need to be removed in inserted into the aftermarket tube cause if it does, we'll need to get one of those tamper proof torx bits.....
[right][snapback]106384[/snapback][/right]

it uses the stock air tube, its basically a filter and canister/sheild, i still gotta go to crappy tire and get a air flow hose to ose for the front...im sure its nothing crazy...

but i gotta clean my engine bay first...its striaght up dirty...DIRRRTAY
Keep me posted, anytime on Saturday is good for me......
Hey Phil,
Just wondering when did you passed threw Yorkton?
Tuesday around 2 o clock i think we stopped for gas and food in Yorkton, and then it took us 5 hours to get to Saskatoon from Yorkton...car was running like a bag of sh!t
Running any better now Phil?
ill see today, i took it to Jubilee Ford this morning, so hopefully they do all the recalls and see if its messed up any more...

it was running better cuz i gave it a rest, driving 12 hours a day, 3 days in a row tired her out a bit...plus i never go over 80km/hr in saskatoon
FociPhil,May 5 2005, 10:02 AM Wrote:ill see today, i took it to Jubilee Ford this morning, so hopefully they do all the recalls and see if its messed up any more...

it was running better cuz i gave it a rest, driving 12 hours a day, 3 days in a row tired her out a bit...plus i never go over 80km/hr in saskatoon
[right][snapback]106605[/snapback][/right]

So you remember who your service advisor is? I know practically everyone there as my dad uses to work there (before he passed away).
Pages: 1 2