FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Amazing Discovery On My Way To Work This Morning.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
darkpuppet,May 8 2009, 09:49 AM Wrote:Seriously, there are NOT THAT MANY important people in this world that urinals can be considered internet kiosks.
[right][snapback]286935[/snapback][/right]

Wow. My day-to-day with people and BBs is drastically different. They've got more manners up this way for the most part, maybe?

I'd probably just walk out of an office if I was assisting them and they started flat-out ignoring me. I've never had to try that one yet, though! Most here just look at it quickly, notice that it's not critical and ignore it. Same with managerial meetings - most, if not all BBs are on vibrate only/silent for the duration. I know mine is on silent before I even walk in that boardroom door.

EDIT - I wouldn't suggest that singling out your client as an incompetent moron is a good way to go. The work you're doing for them (and trust me, sometimes the most annoying clients pay the best) might be your last. Not every moron knows that they're a moron, but they know when they're being called out as one.
please post your BB Pin's
[Image: blackberryad.jpg]
^^ Amish people write ad copy now too?
Pages: 1 2